25 bonus points

gordylad

does anyone know if this is open for booking made by end dec for worldwide cruises? I dont see any reference now to europe cruises only

thanks

Be careful and check with Captain's Club. Booked a cruise while on Silhouette and was told by the Future Sales Rep that I would receive the 25 points. Called my TA who said that I would receive the points. Spoke to Captain's Club about 30 minutes ago and they told me that the cruise didn't qualify for the points since the cruise must be in February or later.

Be careful and check with Captain's Club. Booked a cruise while on Silhouette and was told by the Future Sales Rep that I would receive the 25 points. Called my TA who said that I would receive the points. Spoke to Captain's Club about 30 minutes ago and they told me that the cruise didn't qualify for the points since the cruise must be in February or later.

Hi Orator,

I was also told we qualified for the bonus, when we booked Concierge (C2) while on Eclipse. After returning home, I asked Captains Club about the bonus, and was advised it was for Aqua Class and above.

Unfortunately, it's another good marketing idea, though you must read the fine print on the promotion, or check with Captains Club.

The terms of this one are pretty confusing. There are two sets of applicable sets of terms in the fine print. First are the terms of the 123go! promotion as a whole, then later on some extra terms for the bonus points :

To Qualify for the 123go! Offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked between Nov. 29, 2013 – Feb. 28, 2014 (the “Offer Period”) and must be a 3-night or longer cruise, that departs between Feb. 2014 – Mar 2015. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, and Transpacific cruises. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period.

Captain’s Club Member Offers apply to new individual bookings made Nov. 29 – Dec. 31, 2013. Classic Captain’s Club Members and above (“CC Members”) are eligible to receive 25 bonus Club points, for Aqua Class and above stateroom bookings.

Most particularly, to get the bonus points you must book a new full-priced non-Xpedition/non-repo cruise in Aqua Class or above by Dec 31 that sails between Feb 2014 and Mar 2015.

The 25 point promotion doesn't appear to be very lucrative to me. You must pay a non discounted price so those few points may really cost you some real $$$. This might be a sign of future promotions where they try to replace OBC with points. I'm very frustrated with Celebrity at this point and need to jump on a ship ASAP. Really looking forward to boarding Connie in two days.

The terms of this one are pretty confusing. There are two sets of applicable sets of terms in the fine print. First are the terms of the 123go! promotion as a whole, then later on some extra terms for the bonus points :

Most particularly, to get the bonus points you must book a new full-priced non-Xpedition/non-repo cruise in Aqua Class or above by Dec 31 that sails between Feb 2014 and Mar 2015.

This is always been true with the 123 Promo. In this case you get the 123 Promo and the 25 bonus points. The 123 Promo is not technically a discount, but it is an overall lower total cost.

The 25 point promotion doesn't appear to be very lucrative to me. You must pay a non discounted price so those few points may really cost you some real $$$. This might be a sign of future promotions where they try to replace OBC with points. I'm very frustrated with Celebrity at this point and need to jump on a ship ASAP. Really looking forward to boarding Connie in two days.

See above. I find the 123 Promo is just as good as a discount. So now you can use the new Open Passage, the 123 Promo, and I believe the 25 bonus points. (I did this, but I did not use an open passage). Seems like a good deal to me. It is certainly an improvement over the previous rules.

gordylad, I have an inkling that you may be booking from the UK.

For some reason - and it's unusual for UK people to get an advantage ;) - the offer for people booking in the UK is 25 extra points for any booking before 31 December by a Captain's Club member in any category of cabin on any cruise. This is the link to the UK website http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/cruise-deals/

Those booking in the US have to be in AQ or above to attain the 25 extra points.

• 3 weeks later...

How do we know if the 25 bonus point offering is attached to our cruise?

We booked a February 2015 cruise and I can see the OBC (from booking with a Passages certificate) and the Beverage promo on the booking but that's it.

(We are in Aqua class)

I just noticed that the 25 bonus point offer as me extended until the end of January on select cruises. Same Aqua Class and above.

I wasn't able to find notice of this on the website, where did you find this please?

Thank you for the heads up.