Go With Me on My 2014 Grand World Voyage

Esri

I'll be blogging my world cruise on the Amsterdam on my website at http://gowithme.net/. I've been blogging there for quite some time as I've made preparations for the world cruise and some travel beyond that cruise of a lifetime.

I've set up an archive for my live blog of the world cruise at:

http://gowithme.net/archive-2014-world-cruise-live-blog/

I've got several pages set up for the world cruise:

I'll be adding galleries for menus, the daily bulletin, pillow gifts, and towel animals. I will be copying the text part of my live blog to this thread for those who'd rather not venture out into the big bad Internet, but you can subscribe right from the blog to be notified of future posts. :D

Come on, go with me around the world!

I am really looking forward to reading this - but I can't seem to get rid of the big red Happy Holidays Banner, & I can't navigate around it. How do I turn that off?

look on the top right hand corner of the red banner there is a dark spot which is the x to close the banner.

I am really looking forward to this blog. Nothing like a well written blog to pass the time in the winter. Thanks so much

Thank you all for your feedback, especially about the holiday message. It is supposed to go away after the first time you see it and should be easy to close. It worked for myself and a small test group. Obviously, it doesn't work under all circumstances. I have deactivated AND deleted it. Please try my blog again. :)

Let me know if there any other anti-user elements on the blog! Please. :)

Thank you all for your feedback, especially about the holiday message. It is supposed to go away after the first time you see it and should be easy to close. It worked for myself and a small test group. Obviously, it doesn't work under all circumstances. I have deactivated AND deleted it. Please try my blog again. :)

Let me know if there any other anti-user elements on the blog! Please. :)

Although I loved the Christmas greeting, I couldn't make it disappear, so thanks for dealing with it. Your blog is easy to access, well set-up, easy and fun to read.

It is going to be a super time following along. Love to hear about on-the-ship doings, from food to parties and news (gossip!).

Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!

PS -- Thanks for the list of travel blogs. Amazing variety. If we get snowed in, I plan to start at the top and work my way through.

Edited by SilvertoGold

Very cool webpage and even cooler maps.

(With your screen name I rather suspected the later ;-))

Thank you for doing this and sharing. I'll be following along. The times between captain Albert's contracts are so long..... And I think I just found my new favorite site.