Happy Holidays from Host Andy !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish our Cruise Critic community, your loved ones, and everyone at Azamara, a wonderful & joyous Holiday Season.

I'd also like to say a very special thank you to Bill Leiber, for everything you do for our community. Your wonderful insights and efforts are always appreciated. May your health improve as quickly as possible, and we look forward to having you back with us when you are up to it.

As always, thank to our community for your participation, and for being the reason why I'm so passionate about cruising, and assisting our members !

Seasons_greetings.gif

Wishing you and your family all the best the holiday season has to offer Host Andy.... thanks for your availability, your knowledge and your fair point of view. Also, wishing Bill a ton of healthy vibes... Being sick, especially at this time of year is not fun. Take the time you need to rest, and get your strength back.

Best wishes to everyone on this site.

May the holidays be filled with love and laughter, and the New Year filled with health and happiness!!!

Chass

From the deeply frozen tundra in the Great White North......a wish to all for peace, joy, happiness, health and an abundance of ALL good things!

We have no power, no water .... many of the beautiful trees Toronto has been famous for are gone, and no heat but we are thankful that the storm passed without loss of life and we all still here, ready to greet the New Year with dreams of traveling well and often - hopefully soon back on wonderful Azamara!

May your celebrations be merry and bright ---- visions of sugarplums dancing and blah, blah, blah ..... you know!!! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

And from a very stormy UK happy festive greetings from us as well. Bill I hope you are gaining strength each day and will be back amongst us very soon.

And to everyone as we say "and a guid New Year when it comes"

Let me add my season's greetings and a special holiday wish for Bill L. whose postings always manage to clarify my misinformation and misapprehensions.

And for those like CindiLou in the Great White North, I hope Santa is able to restore your/our power. Regardless, it's still a wonderful time of the year.