Princess 3 for Free Sale

rkmw

i just received this email from an online TA but i havent heard of this before, has anyone else heard about it

PRINCESS CRUISES – THE LATEST SALES INCENTIVES

3 for Free Sale

Launching on 1st January 2014, the 3 for Free sale gives you three fantastic offers for every itinerary covered in the campaign. Here is what you need to know!

3 offers per itinerary, ranging from shore excursion spending money, specialty restaurant dinner for two, a bottle of wine or a framed photo

Offers are automatically applied to the itinerary

A massive selection of itineraries on offer, with over 50 unique voyages covering Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific, Asia, Europe and Alaska

Don't miss out on these great offers! Sale ends 28 February 2014

EDITOR’S NOTE: I think that when Princess Cruises tell us this “launches” on 1st January, that this is when their public campaign begins, because I’m pretty sure I saw last week that we can book these incentives now. Your cruising expert will know.

i just received this email from an online TA but i havent heard of this before, has anyone else heard about it

PRINCESS CRUISES – THE LATEST SALES INCENTIVES

3 for Free Sale

Launching on 1st January 2014, the 3 for Free sale gives you three fantastic offers for every itinerary covered in the campaign. Here is what you need to know!

3 offers per itinerary, ranging from shore excursion spending money, specialty restaurant dinner for two, a bottle of wine or a framed photo

Offers are automatically applied to the itinerary

A massive selection of itineraries on offer, with over 50 unique voyages covering Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific, Asia, Europe and Alaska

Don't miss out on these great offers! Sale ends 28 February 2014

EDITOR’S NOTE: I think that when Princess Cruises tell us this “launches” on 1st January, that this is when their public campaign begins, because I’m pretty sure I saw last week that we can book these incentives now. Your cruising expert will know.

Its been up on their website for a week or so. I had a look at some of them.

I called Princess. I noticed that they bumped up the prices a little too. There website is as slow as at the moment.

It does not pay to follow the web site prices too closely , as we have watched them change by the hour.. :eek: ..Up and Down..:D

Hi guys, I just called them. We are booked on the Sapphire from Singapore January 2015, I was prepared to make a new booking as there is no penalty for us at this time. Was able to keep my booking as it was the same price as the original, now we have $350obc per cabin instead of $150 (fcl) yay! Vouchers for wine, photo and specialty restaurant will be in cabin on boarding, the obc says its for shore tours but if you read the fine print, any left over goes toward your onboard account, so I am assuming can be spent on anything...........two minutes later I had a new confirmation showing the obc, thankyou Princess, that was easy!

Chez

Xx

Hi guys, I just called them. We are booked on the Sapphire from Singapore January 2015, I was prepared to make a new booking as there is no penalty for us at this time. Was able to keep my booking as it was the same price as the original, now we have $350obc per cabin instead of $150 (fcl) yay! Vouchers for wine, photo and specialty restaurant will be in cabin on boarding, the obc says its for shore tours but if you read the fine print, any left over goes toward your onboard account, so I am assuming can be spent on anything...........two minutes later I had a new confirmation showing the obc, thankyou Princess, that was easy!

Chez

Xx

I think its a nice perk if your two people travelling. However, on most of them the OBC vanishes when you change to 1 person.

Chez

Xx

Chez going by the terms & conditions you get $400 per stateroom so does that money have to be used for excursions, dinner for 2 and framed photo or a bottle of wine and whats over goes to your onboard account

Bob, obc is determined by cabin category, I did a mock booking for my cruise, inside cabin, $150, plus our fcl $150........but somehow we have $350, I am not complaining. That obc can be spent on anything, I have just confirmed this with another booking agent, although they are advertising it as shore ex $$$$........onboard you get a voucher for wine or dinner, your choice, and a framed photo voucher.

I am sure someone else will get another version of how it works and between us we will get it right haha.

She did say that the obc will show on your confirmation but the vouchers wont.......only internally on their system, might be a long line at the info desk!

Bob, obc is determined by cabin category, I did a mock booking for my cruise, inside cabin, $150, plus our fcl $150........but somehow we have $350, I am not complaining. That obc can be spent on anything, I have just confirmed this with another booking agent, although they are advertising it as shore ex $$$$........onboard you get a voucher for wine or dinner, your choice, and a framed photo voucher.

I am sure someone else will get another version of how it works and between us we will get it right haha.

She did say that the obc will show on your confirmation but the vouchers wont.......only internally on their system, might be a long line at the info desk!

chez if you have over 21 princess or p&o cruises you get an extra $25 per cabin but that shouldnt show up in your personalizer as its a gift from the CC host, when you get over 31 cruises you get $50 per cabin....maybe thats where the extra $50 is coming from

Edited by rkmw

Chez

Xx

Good job. Enjoy.:D

Bob, I am not there yet! But a good perk for those that have enough cruises, I am just happy with that little bit of obc, we dont usually do ships tours, but it might just pay for the ship shuttles to those cities faraway from the ports like Hcmc and KL.

Please post if you or anyone else finds any other info.

Chez

Xx

Chez

Xx

Thanks for this info. We are sailing on Sapphire on 10th January 2015. I did not want to cancel and rebook at this stage as we are using a FCC and did not want to lose this certificate if I needed to cancel this cruise, so I was not going to contact Princess.

After reading this post I just emailed Princess this afternoon, just had a reply that my booking would be adjusted for this sale without changing my booking. I am awaiting the confirmation now, but extremely happy!:D

Thanks for this info. We are sailing on Sapphire on 10th January 2015. I did not want to cancel and rebook at this stage as we are using a FCC and did not want to lose this certificate if I needed to cancel this cruise, so I was not going to contact Princess.

After reading this post I just emailed Princess this afternoon, just had a reply that my booking would be adjusted for this sale without changing my booking. I am awaiting the confirmation now, but extremely happy!:D

good luck, an excellent present for Xmas eve.:D