Does C and A give gifts anymore on your bed?

I have gotten these from Celebrity. But, I have never gotten a gift from RCL C and A. I guess I was to lowly when they were still giving them out.:p

As far as I can remember, they gave the gifts to all C&A levels. The tote bags didn't come to us often. Mostly we got caps.

Instead of Diamonds in December double cruise points, this year we were given a plate of canapes or fruit most days of the cruise and on the last day a 2014 calender that features photos of early Royal Caribbean ships.

I don't know what tier of C&A were eligible for the gifts. We are D+. Maybe Pinnacle levels were given more or maybe not.

On Allure in July, we received nothing.

Edited by Gangway Style

Instead of Diamonds in December double cruise points, this year we were given a plate of canapes or fruit most days of the cruise and on the last day a 2014 calender that features photos of early Royal Caribbean ships.

I don't know what tier of C&A were eligible for the gifts. We are D+. Maybe Pinnacle levels were given more or maybe not.

On Allure in July, we received nothing.

We got a bottle of wine from HD on Jewel, but I think that's something the Hotel Director does all the time, not just in December. Jewel did present the top 3 cruisers with them Diamonds in December trophy (#1) and paperweights (2-3) at the top tier party.

We've gotten canapés and fruit on almost every cruise since we turned D+, no matter the month. We used to get a cheese plate as well, but didn't get one this last cruise. But if I'd wanted one, I think that room service still has them.

We are sailing Liberty next week. I am trying to decide if I should pack a beach bag. In the past, crown and anchor gave us a bag for a gift. They placed it on our bed. Do they still do this?

While Royal Caribbean WAS giving out a C&A gift, it was rarely a tote bag. But as already stated, those C&A gifts are LONG GONE.

While Royal Caribbean WAS giving out a C&A gift, it was rarely a tote bag. But as already stated, those C&A gifts are LONG GONE.

Ha! I guess it depends what cruises you went on. Back in 2008-2010 we received six of the zippered totes. I used one a couple of times, think I still have it somewhere. Gave away two and donated the rest with a clothing donation.

We received the caps several times, I don't wear them. Donated. The food goodies have come for years. Still get them. Chocolate covered strawberries and little cookies etc. Pretty sure we still got those a few months ago.

I don't mind the gifts being cut out, I know some do. And the goody plates, nice gesture but I don't need them and usually don't eat them. There is food all over the ship 24/7.

It's been quite awhile since I've even seen those plastic totes that hung from the hook on the wall as you entered the cabin.

I enjoyed receiving several canvas totes in the past, now I wish I hadn't given so many away. Anyone wish to trade some blue pleather frames for canvas totes?

Oh and while I'm whining, we noticed on the 12/12 Legend cruise that we didn't get the petit fours or chocolate covered strawberries on formal nights. Anyone else missing them on their cruises?

Edited by CruiseKeeper

It's been quite awhile since I've even seen those plastic totes that hung from the hook on the wall as you entered the cabin.

I enjoyed receiving several canvas totes in the past, now I wish I hadn't given so many away. Anyone wish to trade some blue pleather frames for canvas totes?

Oh and while I'm whining, we noticed on the 12/12 Legend cruise that we didn't get the petit fours or chocolate covered strawberries on formal nights. Anyone else missing them on their cruises?

Aren't these the gifts that you have to choose from in the "preference" section of your C&A profile? That's how we've most recently gotten strawberries when we wanted them.

Aren't these the gifts that you have to choose from in the "preference" section of your C&A profile? That's how we've most recently gotten strawberries when we wanted them.

No, not them. In the past they would be left in our cabin in the late afternoon on formal nights. Comparing notes with others on our cruise, we weren't the only folks missing them. I'm not sure if it was ship wide or just a D or D+ thing.

I didn't cruise is December, but I haven't received the petit fours or strawberries on the last few cruises.

• 2 weeks later...
We are sailing Liberty next week. I am trying to decide if I should pack a beach bag. In the past, crown and anchor gave us a bag for a gift. They placed it on our bed. Do they still do this?
Hey Deanna! Glad your daughter got a bag. I love mine and use them all the time! Going off topic but our daughter Nichole that you met back in 2006 now is a Sophomore at KU :D We were just there on the 21st and went to the KU vs Georgetown basketball game. This weekend is KU/K-State ~ Ewwww!

BonVoyage

Dawna