when will Concierge call me?

On past cruises (Allure), I have received an email from the Concierge the week before my cruise. At the stage you will be able to reply and state your requests.

Hope you have a lovely cruise

Jo :)

Do they contact you before the cruise. I have some special requests. I'm sailing on Oasis in two weeks.

you will not be called at all.

you MIGHT be contacted via email about 10 days out. if you need something, be proactive and contact them about 10 days out.

Do they contact you before the cruise. I have some special requests. I'm sailing on Oasis in two weeks.

I would recommend that you contact Crown and Anchor if you are a member. 800 526 9723 or C&A Precruise benefits at 888 437 1953

You should receive an email from the Concierge 7-10 days before your sail date. Enjoy Oasis and all she has to offer. :)

What is the scoop on this? I have never been contacted in 21 RCI cruises. Now Diamond Plus and never received a call or e-mail. Maybe they only call the top suite cruisers? The highest cabin class I have booked is junior suite many times.

What is the scoop on this? I have never been contacted in 21 RCI cruises. Now Diamond Plus and never received a call or e-mail. Maybe they only call the top suite cruisers? The highest cabin class I have booked is junior suite many times.

The suite concierge only serves Grand Suites and above. We emailed ours a few weeks before cruising to put our names in for a Barefoot Beach cabana. He replied via email. I've never known the Diamond concierge to contact passengers in advance.

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

We are D plus for awhile now and usually book a D1 or D2 cabin...occasionally A JS. In almost 30 cruises we have never been contacted by any concierge. I always thought you had to be pinnacle or in a GS or better to get the call?? :confused:

Sorry for any confusion. I was responding to the OP. She's sailing in an Aqua Suite on Oasis......and I thought that was posted on this thread but don't see it now. :confused:

Email from the Concierge pre-cruise is to those sailing in a GS or above. As others have said it's usually 7-10 days pre-cruise......but isn't always done.

We've sailed in GS three times and have never been contacted by a concierge. Wasn't a big deal to us as we had no special requests but if you do, you may want to contact them.