December cruisers please check your cruise points

Our missing points for 12 th December are now posted.

I still think it is bizarre that the points from the 21st December sailing posted days before the missing ones but all are present and correct as of today.:).

Congrats Karen ( internetwhiz) on reaching D+.:) Don't forget to go to your profile online and choose your D+ amenity/ gift.

Our missing points for 12 th December are now posted.

I still think it is bizarre that the points from the 21st December sailing posted days before the missing ones but all are present and correct as of today.:).

Congrats Karen ( internetwhiz) on reaching D+.:) Don't forget to go to your profile online and choose your D+ amenity/ gift.

Thanks, Heather. We wish the gifts had a picture and if anyone knows what the various baskets contain, please let us know. Or, if the wine is a better gift. Hubby put in for a beach towel. We cruise in March and May. So I guess we can change it between cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi roy & ann from uk posted earlier diamond forum .e mailed c&a last night went to q&a pop box appeared filled in cruise points.date sailed. ref number . received points & cruise history with confirmation e mail

Hi Roy and Ann, just to let you know we enjoyed 'your' cabin on Serenade and especially the lounger, cheers:).

Xx

Thanks, Heather. We wish the gifts had a picture and if anyone knows what the various baskets contain, please let us know. Or, if the wine is a better gift. Hubby put in for a beach towel. We cruise in March and May. So I guess we can change it between cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Karen, you can switch your gift around as many times as you want just remember to have your final choice sorted 7 days before sailing or you maybe disappointed.

We always choose the wine and have it delivered to the dining room .