December cruisers please check your cruise points

OK, On tuesday is the drawing for the Quantum for Diamonds and above who cruised in December. Since they are not showing my cruise, I can't be in the drawing?? Hell to the no!!

Yes good point. We were on Liberty 12/12 and nothing has posted. I will be calling today.

While it has only been 13 days, so still within the window of them posting, they have not posted.

This was my fiancees first cruise and as such she is unable to enroll in C&A yet.

Not the end of the world, it will get sorted out, but we do have a future cruise coming up sooner rather than later and also have a credit with RCI that needs to get sorted either as OBC or applied to a future cruise. Of course getting the standard different answer from each person routine.

The benefits of RCI's loyalty program are very good. Their handling of tallying and website experience is pretty bad compared to any other mass market company. I don't understand what is so difficult or why they seem to suffer so many technical problems in executing behind the scenes. It translates to a sub-optimal user experience.

Until my Dec 7 Oasis cruise, points have been posted quickly and accurately.

"Improved" website is to blame, as far as I can tell. :rolleyes:

My Dec 7 Oasis cruise has not been updated on the site either. Ugh.

There is a problem of which the D+ desk is aware, but nobody seems to know how to fix it. We returned from JOS on December 15, called 2 weeks later when nothing had posted and were told to "give it some time." How much, the rep did not know.:rolleyes:

How's everything in your world?

Hello Jean , everything is okay over this side of the pond. We have missed all the crappy weather so far. Only home 4 weeks then we are off to the Algarve for 5 weeks for some winter sunshine.

Our next cruise isn't until April , I feel for those moving significant levels who have missing points and have cruises coming up sooner:(.

The points for our 12/8 cruise posted, but the points for our 12/15 cruise. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since we got off the ship. I see they are aware, so I'll give it a couple days, perhaps a week, and then call them to remind them. :D

First time in 30+ RCL cruises that the points haven't posted exactly 1 week after disembarkation.

Edited by MJonTravel

My December 8 Allure cruise points posted about a week later.

For the Quantum give away...my guess is they will pull from a different database rather than the C&A site.

I hope you're right, I've been off the Grandeur three weeks as of today, still nothing. I sent a letter to A Goldstein, maybe not much chance of getting this resolved before Tuesday. I need a free cruise! :)

when we got the calendars on the LOS 12/12 there was a note saying that we would be entered in the QOS contest

But how would you know if you weren't actually entered? Especially if your cruise isn't showing up in the database.

Just a heads up.

Someone mentioned as an aside on our December 12th roll call that C&A / RCI said in a phone call that there was a problem with the computer system updating cruise points for December .

We did a B2B2B cruise on Serenade and even though we have only been home 6 days from the last cruise that one shows in our cruise history but not the middle one:(.

I scanned our sea pass cards for all 3 cruises and sent an e.mail off to C&A UK.

Hi Heather (and John)....I have a couple of questions but lost your email address. Could you please email me at suek46 at Hotmail dot com Thanks....:)

Just a heads up.

Someone mentioned as an aside on our December 12th roll call that C&A / RCI said in a phone call that there was a problem with the computer system updating cruise points for December .

We did a B2B2B cruise on Serenade and even though we have only been home 6 days from the last cruise that one shows in our cruise history but not the middle one:(.

I scanned our sea pass cards for all 3 cruises and sent an e.mail off to C&A UK.

I am glad you brought this up as I have been checking my cruise history daily this week and was wondering why the points had not showed up. Emailed C &A but no reply yet except the automated one. We are waiting for the december 14 Oasis points to be posted.......

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks OP and others --- I was on the Oasis 14th December have still not seen updates -- also means as a single I should get double (new rules as of Oct) - so anxiously waiting.

What happens if all cruisers in Dec phone/email/twitter/facebook/ etc complain that points/recognition weren't recognized when they do that draw for Quantum?

Thanks OP and others --- I was on the Oasis 14th December have still not seen updates -- also means as a single I should get double (new rules as of Oct) - so anxiously waiting.

I got my double points for sailing solo 12-12-13 on the Legend.

I only reported what the note said.

That's the problem, the note said there was a drawing. If they don't know we sailed, we are NOT in the drawing. The LA sent you the note with the calendar. She does not control the computer database back in the States. My cruise began Dec 6 and ended Dec 14. They say it takes 2 weeks AFTER your cruise to post, some of you aren't even close to that time frame yet. I'm over 3 weeks off at this point. :(