Steakhouse ..favorite entree & dessert

villager70

Hi fellow cruiser : Going on Dream in a couple weeks and going to steakhouse . Have been to others on several other lines but first on Carnival. We are beef lovers and wondering which entrée of beef most prefer, and ones not liked. Appreciate any info you can share. Bob & Nancy The Villages Florida

I've tried all of their steaks and love them all! If I had to choose one it would be the 5 spice Rib Eye...amazing! I don't eat dessert though so can't help you there.

I've been in steakhouses on NCL, RCCL and Carnival and I can say it's one area Carnival definitely beats the other lines!

Edited by RCH1234

Filet migon. Baked potato. Mushroom sauce for the steak.

Apple Flan.

Serving are huge. The steak is not, but it is delicious.

I don't do a salad or a starter..........it fills me up. I am not a small eater..and the main entrée and dessert.........I am stuffed when we leave.

I've tried all of their steaks and love them all! If I had to choose one it would be the 5 spice Rib Eye...amazing! I don't eat dessert though so can't help you there.

I've been in steakhouses on NCL, RCCL and Carnival and I can say it's one area Carnival definitely beats the other lines!

DITTO. on all but RCCL. Never been on it. But have eaten in Dinner Clubs, Steakhouses on NCL. Princess. HAL and Carnival......is the best. They excel.

Get the shrimp cocktail for an app. Surf and turf is one of my go to's but I had the lobster ravioli the last time and it was really good. Also, I love their fresh churned ice creams. Very light and refreshing after such a heavy, but delicious meal.

Hi fellow cruiser : Going on Dream in a couple weeks and going to steakhouse . Have been to others on several other lines but first on Carnival. We are beef lovers and wondering which entrée of beef most prefer, and ones not liked. Appreciate any info you can share. Bob & Nancy The Villages Florida

I loved the Filet Mignon, so tender and delicious. I got the Chocolate Sampler, that was wonderful. The service was also superb!

Another vote for the filet and chocolate sampler....and wasabi potatoes!:p

We always go on the first night....kinda starts the cruise off right, and free wine:D

We did the same thing- free wine in night one. As for entrees - Exactly my feedback!!!http://youtu.be/nBi5raLb-VA

We also love the lobster bisque. Here's a little video from carnival miracles steakhouse - you Might enjoy seeing pics of some of the entrees - I bet they are the same :-)

Carnival Miracle video tour:

I think the Crab Cake is fantastic. Have only had the surf n turf, but would try the Lobster ravioli next time. Didn't care for the chocolate sampler, maybe just too rich after the big meal, but did enjoy the Apple dessert.

Enjoy

Totally agree on the spice rubbed ribeye. C

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Is it true they don't offer the porterhouse anymore?

The only time I did the steakhouse, on the Dream, I got the porterhouse and it was probably the best steak I've had.

I also enjoyed the spinach and mushroom salad and the cheesecake.

It is true on the porterhouse. It was way to big.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Looking at the pics I've seen, it looks like there is no way on earth I would be able to finish (or possibly even start!) dessert. Is it possible to get dessert to go and enjoy it after I walk that dinner off?

Yes it is. We got cheesecake to go and nibbled on it for a couple of days. That thing is huge!