MS Noordam Sail-Away-Jan. 6, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='aliaschief']Great to hear you enjoyed Canaletto as much as we did.:D

"would you please pass the veal." Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]The veal is now on your dinner table! Yes, we enjoyed it once again (1st 3 times on OSDM last summer). Heard there's a rumor floating around here that they're making you "share" with strangers; Huh?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='trixiee']I'm sorry - could you explain the white truck reference? :confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Line handlers/longshoremen in PE drive white pickup trucks (as opposed to places like Castries, St. Lucia where they ride bicycles. You see a truck in the pic, letting go off her lines might be a real possibility[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Line handlers/longshoremen in PE drive white pickup trucks (as opposed to places like Castries, St. Lucia where they ride bicycles. You see a truck in the pic, letting go off her lines might be a real possibility[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Ah! Thanks!

Well, DWs flight just canceled... they flew an empty plane from ATL to MCO for the flight from MCO to RDU and then couldn't find a flight attendant... so now have to go get her and can't watch the sail away... :(

Have fun all! Good to talk to everyone!

[quote name='0bnxshs']Well, DWs flight just canceled... they flew an empty plane from ATL to MCO for the flight from MCO to RDU and then couldn't find a flight attendant... so now have to go get her and can't watch the sail away... :(

Have fun all! Good to talk to everyone![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Take care and be safe![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='aliaschief']It's there but when you search Above and Beyondyou have to click Austraila. New Zealand/Pacific and the 36 day is the last one on the page.[/QUOTE]

ahhh - thank you - I will play with ours in 2015 ;)

That's great for you - I have a couple of people trying to crack my armour and lure me on this one:eek:

[quote name='0bnxshs']Well, DWs flight just canceled... they flew an empty plane from ATL to MCO for the flight from MCO to RDU and then couldn't find a flight attendant... so now have to go get her and can't watch the sail away... :(

Now you will have DW to snuggle with on a very cold Florida evening.:D

[quote name='0bnxshs']We may have to cancel our P'dam booking for November... we just don't have any luck with our FCCs... we've still yet to use ours after 2 bookings and cancelations. DWs company may be nixing any vacation September thru November of this year due to ICD-10 compliance (Mrs Chief will know why!). If so, we will get to book the Ocean Princess for a December TA that I wanted to begin with as she stops at Gibralter and is longer than the P'dam cruise.... so keeping my fingers crossed! ;)

Maybe we'll hear Noordam yet with those nice whistles from SS![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]Oh what a shame! I know you are a fan of the Ocean Princess though - so thanks to you, it's one Princess ship I have kept my eye on ;)

wishing you both the best in the New Year and hopefully the cruises work out![/SIZE]

Have a great night and say to your DW for me :D

[quote name='0bnxshs']I hate the idea of sailing by and missing it.... hmmmm might have to look at the Noordam sailing too. It's something I've always wanted to see.[/QUOTE]

Our Maasdam "Atlantic Adventurer" next year, also stops in Gibraltar on the way home - 2 African stops on the way to Europe. It looks really interesting.

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Btw, just walked in after having had to go back to LAX to pick up a bag that AA messed up last night

Why is NODM late today?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Waiting for pax.

[quote name='aliaschief']Yeah, we are one of them. Gigianne just booked.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]Trust me I KNOW they have. You have one great roll call member there :) An absolutely awesome couple. If she happens to offer to make name tags - don't turn it down. There are like nothing you have ever seen :D[/SIZE]

[quote name='aliaschief']OK-Just rebooked our Auckland cruise and was able to get Above & Beyond OBC along with Future cruise credit. Above and Beyond worked for us thanks to our wonderful PCC.[/quote]

Did you book a specific stateroom?

Is, were you able to rebook the same stateroom?