Thomson Staff - please read

the only prob with facebook is....everything you say is overheard by all your friends/all your family(and their friends)/neighbours/acquaintances/the guy in the post office/your boss :eek: /work mates/passers by/wildlife and the paintwork (and his uncle):p;)

Facebook is fine and I am a member of the Thomson group. However, you cannot keep track of previous threads. They move down so quickly. Here on this forum there are titles and you can easily search if you have a query.
I agree :) I thought I had put on something about the Dream the other night. The next day I could not find it :rolleyes: Unless it had been removed :eek:

the only prob with facebook is....everything you say is overheard by all your friends/all your family(and their friends)/neighbours/acquaintances/the guy in the post office/your boss :eek: /work mates/passers by/wildlife and the paintwork (and his uncle):p;)

Better be careful what you say then :D:D

I thought only your "friends" could see what yo had put :confused:

I believe that on the General Newsfeed you can only see your friends comments and any comments made on their post. You can set your account to a high security setting or just not post anything if you do not want others to see anything you have written. There are plenty of people who read on here but do not comment. :rolleyes:

I have a lot of photos on mine but none that I have put on and unfortunately only the person putting them on can delete them. That's a sore point with me.

However, on a closed group, like Thomson, only the people in the group can see what you have written, not your real time friends (unless they are in the group).

Better be careful what you say then :D

be careful....careful...moi?...is that possible?:confused::)

I once said something inflammatory about paintwork and had to water it down:D

I thought only your "friends" could see what yo had put

and friends of your friends (and their friends....basically everyone in the end)...unless you have all the tricky settings set:(

Better be careful what you say then :D:D

I thought only your "friends" could see what yo had put :confused:

Hi Linda,

Word of warning then, you may want to be careful what you are putting as I can tell you that you are going to Bxxxxxy this weekend with Cxxxxxxxx, who will be ringing you later. And a couple of hours ago you were sat on your bed with your laptop.

Don't want to come across as a stalker, so don't take it the wrong way, I only checked to see if you had privacy settings on.

Hello kalos, where you been? :rolleyes:

Hi Linda

Hope your keeping well ... just turning into one of them months .

Sorting damaged roof out from the storms other week , I ended up in hozzie with gall stones ..got family in hospital

as well but in Sheffield so running up there ... Mot and servicing both our cars ... and the day time job .

Oh and the other day my service provider kindly informed me to move or lose my e-mails as they are shutting up shop :(

Getting ready for a cruise again ;).

As for Thomson taking note (Nicely back on topic)

I did have a very nice cruise at New Year to Rouen (France) and would have

liked to go with Thomson ,should they decide to keep doing cruises from the UK ... :rolleyes:

Will they respond ? even take note ? Are they even there ?

To all you other peeps keep posting and take care!

Kalos :D

Edited by kalos

Sorry to hear of your woes Kalos - hope you are making a good recovery and that all the other issues will soon be sorted. :)

You clearly need a holiday! Get those brochures out - hope you find something soon. Good luck! ;)

Cheers M'dear :D

I can assure you I keep looking and there is some good deals out there

(and not just Thomson !) We still have the one in August to look forward to

but may squeeze another one in before then ;):D:D

me too, sorry to hear of probs kalos....I can sympathise with damaged roof woes...I am waiting for the loss adjuster also....he's very busy apparently?:confused:;)

glad you had a nice cruise to france:cool:

glad to be back on topic....(apologies for my silliness on this thread) ...I got bored waiting for thoms to respond:o

glad to be back on topic....(apologies for my silliness on this thread) ...I got bored waiting for thoms to respond:o

They have responded on the official FB page:-

" Hi all, We’re sorry you’ve been concerned by some reviews you’ve been reading. We’re always disappointed when we hear that we haven’t met the expectations of some of our guests. We pride ourselves on the quality of our onboard experience, and take all our customer feedback very seriously. Rest assured though, our customer satisfaction scores are at a record high and we certainly haven’t introduced any cost-cutting measures. We hope you have a lovely holiday, and please let us know all about it when you get back."

" Hi all, We’re sorry you’ve been concerned by some reviews you’ve been reading. We’re always disappointed when we hear that we haven’t met the expectations of some of our guests. We pride ourselves on the quality of our onboard experience, and take all our customer feedback very seriously. Rest assured though, our customer satisfaction scores are at a record high and we certainly haven’t introduced any cost-cutting measures. We hope you have a lovely holiday, and please let us know all about it when you get back."

I am getting into the bunker before the replies to that statement start coming in!

Well that part certainly isn't true! I think everyone can see a drop in standards in food and the number of staff on board!

I am getting into the bunker before the replies to that statement start coming in!

I really can't be bothered Little Nell. Thomson may be able to delude themselves but they won't persuade me. They should ask for a copy of the evening menus from the TA and compare it with those of 10 months earlier. I only wish I'd photographed them!

I really can't be bothered Little Nell. Thomson may be able to delude themselves but they won't persuade me. They should ask for a copy of the evening menus from the TA and compare it with those of 10 months earlier. I only wish I'd photographed them!

That worries me, Kruzseeka, that a loyal and frequent Thomson customer such as yourself should be indifferent to what they are saying.

The statement has been met with disbelief pretty much all round.

We are able to recognise good service and good food and if Thomson can't then it is time to look elsewhere. Someone said they had a Cornish Pastie in the MDR one night for main course :eek:

Edited by Little Nell

A comment made on FB last night was as follows which I hope will happen-

I am a newbie so no previous experience to draw on & was worried by the reviews. Hopefully the problems over Christmas were just a consequence of bedding in after the refit as reviews I have seen since have been better.

I am encouraged that Thomson felt the need to respond though, they may not want to admit any issues but will hopefully do something behind the scenes to address the concerns

Edited by Julessmiles

A comment made on FB last night was as follows which I hope will happen-

I am a newbie so no previous experience to draw on & was worried by the reviews. Hopefully the problems over Christmas were just a consequence of bedding in after the refit as reviews I have seen since have been better.

I am encouraged that Thomson felt the need to respond though, they may not want to admit any issues but will hopefully do something behind the scenes to address the concerns

I must admit I was thinking the same thing.

The very fact that they have replied means someone has taken notice. I hope it's like the forbidden alcohol last year.....not mentioned but quietly rectified.