Platinum/Elite/Suite Lounge

jamesnnb

Does the menu for the P/E/S Lounge always start day one with the margarita, guacamole and chips or does it vary? We know they provide a menu in your cabin -- but wondered if it is always in the same order or ?

We have seen it both ways. Day 1 or they will start with one of the others on day 1.

Thats our favorite the el major margarita so we are always watching for it. :D

How about the 10-day Mexican cruise on the Sapphire or Grand. That's the one I care about right now. Do they run the same menu in the same order (starting with the el major margarita, etc.)? Are there 10 different menus or do they pretty much use a 7-day (more popular) menu and start over on day 8 on the 10-day cruises?

They definitely don't always start with the margarita, I know on the Caribbean Princess cruise I just did it was the second night. Longer cruises tend to rotate the 5 or 6 days worth of items (keep in mind, even on a 7 day cruise, it's really only 6 nights, since they're closed the night of the captains circle parties).

That said, my 14 day Ocean Princess cruise over the summer *never* had the margarita as the drink. Annoyed me, because it was the only one I like.

Does the menu for the P/E/S Lounge always start day one with the margarita, guacamole and chips or does it vary? We know they provide a menu in your cabin -- but wondered if it is always in the same order or ?

We were on the Coral last month and the menu did not start with El Mejor Margaritas. that came on the 3rd day and was repeated on the 10th.

On Crown in the summer we could order margaritas every night for the $5 price. As long as it was one on the list you could get them any night.

I found this true on several ships. I was first told of this by a bartender working in the lounge when I mentioned I was not interested in the lounge special that day.

I was able to order any of the 6-7 drink options in the Platinum/Elite lounge on the Royal on any night.

Everyone who is Platinum/Elite/full suite is allowed in.

Hi Pam, I will be Platinum on my next cruise but my friends are not. Will they be able to enter the lounge with me? It won't be as fun if I have to go alone.

Hi Pam, I will be Platinum on my next cruise but my friends are not. Will they be able to enter the lounge with me? It won't be as fun if I have to go alone.

I'm not Pam, but, on our November Star sailing as long as someone in our group of four had a silver colored (Platinum) card to show the guy checking at the entrance we all could go in.