Are power strips allowed on Allure?

I used the belkin ones also. If they ask, I would tell them they are USB chargers. I bring them with me on my carry on and they never bother me. Since it is not an outlet strip with a cable, I think it is OK.

Actually I must thank you for posting this quite some time ago. Had to hunt around to find one locally but finally found one. Now I need to get another as my DD has claimed it as hers.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Actually I must thank you for posting this quite some time ago. Had to hunt around to find one locally but finally found one. Now I need to get another as my DD has claimed it as hers.

You're welcome. One thing - I inadvertantly provided the link for the 1 amp version. You may want the 2.1 amp version, available on the same page.

You're welcome. One thing - I inadvertantly provided the link for the 1 amp version. You may want the 2.1 amp version, available on the same page.

I dd get the 2.1 amp version thanks. It seems like you can never have enough of the USB ports. Now I'm getting a few of the permanent receptacles that have the USB port and one outlet just so the kids can't take them.:)

I used the belkin ones also. If they ask, I would tell them they are USB chargers. I bring them with me on my carry on and they never bother me. Since it is not an outlet strip with a cable, I think it is OK.

This is the one I purchased for our upcoming Oasis cruise. Does this look like it would be allowed? I'm only worried about frying my laptop, which I have to bring for work reasons.

http://www.dynexproducts.com/products/computer-accessories/DX-TVSRGE.html

Edited by TequilaToo

And to think, all these years I've been keeping things plugged in permanently. ;)

I was really angry when I bought my last cell phone and plugged it in the first day to charge it. I then found out it was not unpluggable. So for the last year I've had to have my head about 2 feet from the wall just to make a phone call. Don't worry, just last month I came up with an ingenious solution. I now unscrew the outlet from the wall whenever I go out, so I can bring my phone with me. People look at me funny when I walk around with a phone to my ear, and a power cord with in-wall outlet attached to the end dangling near my feet, but I don't worry about what others think.

Will RC allow me to remove one of their wall outlets and attach my own? I plan on bringing my cell phone with me.

I was really angry when I bought my last cell phone and plugged it in the first day to charge it. I then found out it was not unpluggable. So for the last year I've had to have my head about 2 feet from the wall just to make a phone call. Don't worry, just last month I came up with an ingenious solution. I now unscrew the outlet from the wall whenever I go out, so I can bring my phone with me. People look at me funny when I walk around with a phone to my ear, and a power cord with in-wall outlet attached to the end dangling near my feet, but I don't worry about what others think.

Will RC allow me to remove one of their wall outlets and attach my own? I plan on bringing my cell phone with me.

Detaching outlets is technically against the rules, but they frequently don't enforce that rule.;)

Very good.:D

I sincerely hope that this was humor!