Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

How far into 2016 will we see for Caribbean itineraries? I'd like to book a Feb 2016 cruise on Anthem out of fort Lauderdale, since it looks like that might be my next closest opportunity to cruise after Allure unfortunately

So, does it look like the Anthem is going to be the ONLY Royal ship sailing the Canaries in 2015? Last year, both the Independence AND the Adventurer did a short period that included the Canary Islands. I had heard that the Independence wasn't going to return due to the Anthem taking over those sailings, but does it now look like the Adventurer is not returning also, even limited?

How far into 2016 will we see for Caribbean itineraries? I'd like to book a Feb 2016 cruise on Anthem out of fort Lauderdale, since it looks like that might be my next closest opportunity to cruise after Allure unfortunately

Usually they go to around May.

Usually they go to around May.

I agree that's likely, its usually late April to Early May that you see a lot of Florida ships returning to the other side of the Atlantic. I usually cruise around our anniversary 5/2 and we have been on a couple of ships that were doing TAs right after we got off.

Like Mr .DLL (dynamic link library?) We are looking at Anthem late in her 2016 Spring season out of Port Everglades.

Edited by BillOh

I haven't been on any voyager ships. Booked on a back to back on Mariner next March. Looking to do a back to back on Adventure out of San Juan, if Royal ever releases the dates =|

We love Mariner and she was our favourite but don't love what was done to her on the repositioning to Asia. I hope you have a great trip!

We will do our third TA this year and all have been late April, first week in May sail dates.

J

Edited by joandian

For the winter caribbean that opens next week there was an asterisk saying that there would be early booking for C&A members. Does anyone know when that starts?

Supposedly tomorrow, for Anthem at least.

I went back and looked and it wasn't until May of last year that it became official that navigator would sail year round out of Galveston. That's also when new sailing dates for beyond April 27 2014 were released. Will we have to wait until May for Galveston sail dates beyond 4/5/15?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I went back and looked and it wasn't until May of last year that it became official that navigator would sail year round out of Galveston. That's also when new sailing dates for beyond April 27 2014 were released. Will we have to wait until May for Galveston sail dates beyond 4/5/15?

I don't think so. Most of the schedule is a month early. I think a load will be released tonight. With Quantum and Anthem being added, this will probably be the hold up

I don't think so. Most of the schedule is a month early. I think a load will be released tonight. With Quantum and Anthem being added, this will probably be the hold up

What time of the night are new sail dates usually added?

Nothing loaded into the system as of 0800 this morning.

And now nothing as of 9am...sad.

I'm not going to rush to judgment since the day is still very young, but I suspect I won't be alone in being annoyed if they blow off the announced opening date for Anthem in the Caribbean... especially in light of the Q Summer '15 fiasco, about which nobody has any information whatsoever.

Edited by Dave85

Waiting very impatiently. Does anyone know what time Anthem s itinerary will be posted?

Nope, thats why the last few posters (myself included) are irritated. Someone posted on the All Things Anthem thread on the Quantum Sub Forum that they reached out to RCI and neither the RCI nor the resolutions department (who the rep consulted) were aware of any additional dates opening for Anthem either today or tomorrow... Lets hope that's not true.

Edited by Dave85

Got this in email from RCI today. :(

OOPS! It looks like we were a little too excited in our note to you last week about booking Anthem of the Seas. Please note - she'll open soon - but not today. We'll be sure to notify you as soon as sailings on our newest ship are open for booking.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

And still no additional cruises in Europe for the summer of 2015. In looking at the website, it appears no additional cruises have been added since the week of February 24th. None of the Voyager class ships have sailings for the summer of 2015.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't RC having troubles with the website last Friday? Could they be trying to get all of the issues resolved with the website, before putting any more sailings on line?

From the RCL blog back in February

Feb 27, 2014 - Anthem of the Seas is Royal Caribbean's brand new cruise ship that is ... Caribbean cruises will be open for members starting Mar. 12, 2014.

Unless you're talking about Adam's blog, Royal Caribbean blog is an unofficial fan site. Don't take anything posted there as official.