Soda Package

jdbmga

I don't drink soda so haven't ever used the soda package but my sister (and BIL) are joining us on our next cruise and she is a soda drinker.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the sodas that are included?

Thank you. :)

Unless she drinks the equivilent of 3+ cans of soda per day, the "package" won't pay for itself.....you can buy soda "by the can", if you are an occassional drinker. If she guzzles soda all day, the package is the way to go.

Not sure if she drinks more than the equivalent of more than 3 cans but I know she prefers fountain soda vs cans

I don't drink soda so haven't ever used the soda package but my sister (and BIL) are joining us on our next cruise and she is a soda drinker.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the sodas that are included?

Coke products.

Not sure if she drinks more than the equivalent of more than 3 cans but I know she prefers fountain soda vs cans

The freestyle machines contain more than soda. There are juices and water and flavored water, too.

So it's not just a matter of "guzzling soda all day." :rolleyes:

The freestyle machines contain more than soda. There are juices and water and flavored water, too.

So it's not just a matter of "guzzling soda all day." :rolleyes:

What kind of unflavored water is there in the machine? I drink mostly water but like it cold so I am not really interested in the bottled water package but if i could get cold water out of the machine, I'd consider the soda package. I do like the ship's free water but I'm sensitive to the salt in it.

What kind of unflavored water is there in the machine? I drink mostly water but like it cold so I am not really interested in the bottled water package but if i could get cold water out of the machine, I'd consider the soda package. I do like the ship's free water but I'm sensitive to the salt in it.

Dasani and Dasani Sensations (so both with and without bubbles).

So, is there plain Dasani water or only flavored, with and without bubbles?

I don't remember seeing unflavored water. The products made by the Freestyle machines are made with filtered ship water. They can put the Dasani name on the waters because Dasani is nothing but filtered water from a public water supply.

With the soda card, your all set. All kinds of soda flavors and options...as well as the water, both flav and unflav....

And they have lots of Powerade flavors as well.

Chances are, if you don't have a "drink" package, you will drink more than 3 cans of "soda/water/powerade" etc

Flavoured and unflavoured.

What ship did you get unflavored "bubble" water on? The Freestyle machine on Freedom only had flavored. I drank Seagrams seltzer water instead, which is basically the same.

Still wondering what ship you saw unflavored Dasani on. I would have thought the machines offered the same flavors on every ship, other than those that have run out. Though Royal Caribbean is known for being inconsistant so who knows.