Dress code for specialty restaurants

The Mexillents

Does anyone know the dress code for the specialty restaurants like Tuscan grille? I was planning just wearing a jacket and no tie. Is this good?

Perfect. You can also go smart casual without the jacket if you would like.

Does anyone know the dress code for the specialty restaurants like Tuscan grille? I was planning just wearing a jacket and no tie. Is this good?

Perfect. You can also go smart casual without the jacket if you would like.

We went 'smart casual to Murano last Nov too.

Excellent just what I wanted to here. It's been a while since we've done a specialty restaurant years past it was always jacket and when they first started it was jacket and tie

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yes, it used to be coat & tie. I went in on Millennium way back when with a turtleneck & jacket and got fussed at. :D

We dress the same in all of the restaurants- formal night formal regardless of the venue- so if you like to wear a jacket that would certainly be fine. Sometimes the restaurants tend to be cool, so a jacket is a good idea.

Enjoy your cruise.

I think that the evening dress code is ship wide for all venues except the buffet off the pool deck. So whatever they are wearing in the MDR, is good for the Specialty venues

Not exactly. If the ship is having formal night, the MDR is formal, but the specialty restaurants are smart casual -- that's not to say you can't still go formal in the specialty restaurants, as a lot of people, including me, do.

I think that the evening dress code is ship wide for all venues except the buffet off the pool deck. So whatever they are wearing in the MDR, is good for the Specialty venues

It was that way until about five years ago. Wine-O is correct, formal dress code applies only to MDR.