Response time from Pre-Concierge

js

Hi. Sailing on the Sky on March 3 in an Owners Suite. I sent an email to pre-concierge on Thursday this week. I did ask a question and confirmation in receiving my email. Approximately what is the response time with pre concierge?

Also sailing in an S4 on Breakaway so would like to know for that too. Are they separate pre concierges?

Thank you.

Hi. Sailing on the Sky on March 3 in an Owners Suite. I sent an email to pre-concierge on Thursday this week. I did ask a question and confirmation in receiving my email. Approximately what is the response time with pre concierge?

Also sailing in an S4 on Breakaway so would like to know for that too. Are they separate pre concierges?

Thank you.

when I emailed the pre concierge, I received a response in 24 hours confirming that my requests had been noted for the onboard staff, and answering a question that I had. (I am going in Breakaway on 2/16 in an S9)

Thank you.

I'm pretty sure it is the same guy in Miami that answers the pre-concierge emails. He responded to both of my requests in 2012 and 2013 on different ships. It is likely he prioritizes them based on your sail date. You are a month away so it may be a week or more. The response only addresses the items on the menu: pillows, teas, coffee, extra towels, etc. Although it doesn't say it in the response, all other "non menu" requests are forwarded to the ship and appropriate parties. On one cruise, everything was taken care of when we boarded, on the other we just asked the cabin steward and butler when we met them and it was quickly taken care of.

I sent my email about 4 days before we sailed on the Spirit. I received a confirmation email within a day.

When we arrived at the port, our concierge greeted us and after initial introductions, let us know that our list had been received and handled. When we arrived at our suite, we found that every item (except one- diet ginger ale- which they don't have on board) was done. We were amazed!

Where can I get the "pillow menu"?

Thx.

They will send you a letter about a month before your cruise giving you the pre-concierge desk phone number and email address. When you contact them, they will send you a form to fill out with your requests. Pillow choices are included.