Last Minute cruise deals

lrockwitt

Does anyone know where to go on My Princess to sign up for last minute cruises. I was just on the Ruby Princess and the FCC person told me I could sign up on My Princess on the Princess Web Site. I have yet to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where to go on My Princess to sign up for last minute cruises. I was just on the Ruby Princess and the FCC person told me I could sign up on My Princess on the Princess Web Site. I have yet to find it.

On the main website page, sign up for special offers lower right.

On the princess website there is a sign up (email) for standby deals.

They will then show up on the my princess page under my dream deals.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Yes..

If you go to the search bar on the main Princess page and type in last minute deals,

at the top of that page its says USA/Canada, click on that .

On the top cruise deals page at the top it says sign up, click on that and fill out the form.

Hi,

I think I know what you are referring to- standby program:

Sign in and go to "My Princess" , then. go to "My Profile". and then it will be towards top of the page.

Hope this helps.

Edited by slc22

I do not see the "stand by" tab! I would like to sign up too!

There is no 'standby' tab. Princess has 'special offers' but not 'last minute deals'. At least they are not necessarily published on their website.

Many of us receive these in our email. If we want to book something, the email has a link taking us to the actual pricing. Then we can call our TA or book directly with Princess.

Sometimes the special offer is for the recipient of the email and up to two other Princess customers that he 'invites'. This is special pricing....even my TA had to have me give him the code on the email so he could book our trip.

Good luck, After 17 cruises with Princess I have never received a standby offer.

That's strange because I receive them frequently.

However, to refer to other posters in this thread, the standby feals are received in emails and you must sign up for them. Boca, did you sign up for those?

Also, deals are not always offered or offered to selected passengers only...

I do not see the "stand by" tab! I would like to sign up too!

Hi,

It's not a Tab. Look back at my previous post. It shows how to find it once you are signed in....on your profile. There is a standby program option. You select destination and how close to sailing (ex: 1 to 2 weeks from sailing).

Hope this helps.

Here's how I did it. I hope you can understand my instructions.

After you go to the Princess website login, click on the My Princess link. When the My Princess page opens, go to the right hand column which is titled Personal Profile. It will have your name, the color of your sail card, and your ccn number. Under your ccn number there is a link that says My Profile.

CLICK ON IT.

When it opens, it will bring up a menu that stretches across the page. The left side of this menu has the Princess logo and says Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle.

The middle has your “status,” your ccn number and your name.

What you want is on the second column on RIGHT SIDE of this menu. The Stand By Program link is the second from the top right under Member Profile.

Click on the StandBy Program link. It will take you to another screen where you can select your StandBy preferences. I copied the paragraph below from that page.

Sign up now for our unique StandBy Program! If you can sail at short notice and would like to be notified of any last minute cabin availability, simply complete the details below. Please indicate from which ports you would be available to sail, and how much advanced notice you would prefer.

After you make your selections, you will see the following message

Thank you!

You are now registered for our StandBy program. We will contact you with offers via email as soon as they become available.

Hope this helps!

Edited by JimAOk1945

Here's how I did it. I hope you can understand my instructions.

After you go to the Princess website login, click on the My Princess link. When the My Princess page opens, go to the right hand column which is titled Personal Profile. It will have your name, the color of your sail card, and your ccn number. Under your ccn number there is a link that says My Profile.

CLICK ON IT.

When it opens, it will bring up a menu that stretches across the page. The left side of this menu has the Princess logo and says Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle.

The middle has your “status,” your ccn number and your name.

What you want is on the second column on RIGHT SIDE of this menu. The Stand By Program link is the second from the top right under Member Profile.

Click on the StandBy Program link. It will take you to another screen where you can select your StandBy preferences. I copied the paragraph below from that page.

Sign up now for our unique StandBy Program! If you can sail at short notice and would like to be notified of any last minute cabin availability, simply complete the details below. Please indicate from which ports you would be available to sail, and how much advanced notice you would prefer.

After you make your selections, you will see the following message

Thank you!

You are now registered for our StandBy program. We will contact you with offers via email as soon as they become available.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for this. However, doesn't exist for me. Must because I'm Australian. :mad:

I followed your instructions right through until where I bolded because there is no standby link.

Thanks for this. However, doesn't exist for me. Must because I'm Australian. :mad:

I followed your instructions right through until where I bolded because there is no standby link.

There is a link for Australia as well.

Like I said put in cruise deals in the search box at the top of the main page. On that page there is a box near the top that says top cruise deals.

There are 3 seperate links for US/Canada UK and Australia.

There is a link for Australia as well.

Like I said put in cruise deals in the search box at the top of the main page. On that page there is a box near the top that says top cruise deals.

There are 3 seperate links for US/Canada UK and Australia.

Unfortunately we have a different web site here in OZ (Geo Lock) and are not given access to StandBy deals.:mad:

It seems like some members are confused by Last Minute Deals and Standby Deals - they are not one and the same.

Last minute deals are offed to everyone, the standby deals are offered to those who sign up. On the sign up link you not only put your port preferences but also your time frame preferences.

I retired two years ago but DH just retired this week. So... I just changed my preference from two weeks to 1-2 days prior notice! The only port I chose was Fort Lauderdale, reasoning that last minute airfare to other ports would most likely negate any savings I would reap.

As others have noted, I have not been receiving any standby deals as of late. I thought that it was most likely due to this horrible winter, tourism is booming here in SoFl, people are desperate for a reprieve from the chill, and the ships are sold out.

The link is quite easy to find on the USA website - as others have noted, it is not a tab:

On the website, click on "My Princess"

Across the top, directly under the tabs - there are different columns.

The top right column is "Personal Profile" with the following:

Name:

Member:

CCN:

My Profile - (highlighted in blue and is a link)

Click on link - My Profile

Like before, across the top, there are more columns under the tabs.

"Standby Deals" is the second link located in the top right column.

I have found they all but disappear once I have a booking in the system.

Well that would certainly be a possibility in our case as we probably haven't seen one since december when we booked 3 back to backs for April. We would potentially be booking another trip if we saw a deal but they might not want us to see them put our booked trip on sale!

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector