Search?

EbayCruiser

Is something wrong with the search feature? I have tried to do a search and it says "search disabled". Is there another way to do on search on the boards now?

The search function has been up and down for a couple of weeks now.

Currently, it seems to be down.

EDIT: It take it back. It just worked for me. ????

Edited by Shmoo here

Don't forget, if the search feature is not working, you can do a Google search within just the Cruise Critic boards.

Go to Google and type in "site:boards.cruisecritic.com noordam" without the quotation marks.

Replace noordam with what ever you are searching for. If you are doing a two word search place quotation marks in front of and behind your search words to get results for that exact wording.

Edited by HamOp

Don't forget, if the search feature is not working, you can do a Google search within just the Cruise Critic boards.

Go to Google and type in "site:boards.cruisecritic.com noordam" without the quotation marks.

Replace noordam with what ever you are searching for. If you are doing a two word search place quotation marks in front of and behind your search words to get results for that exact wording.

Thanks for that tip. I tried the search Cruise Critic (without the above) and I'm not sure what the sort field is... it certainly isn't most recent posts and it was far from complete.

I have found that if you can finally find the "Search This Forum" you can change the forum you want to search... it just takes some looking. :(