newish to Princess, sort of...

johno95

1. do i go to a Princess website to register?

2. my wife needs a shower chair. who do i contact?

3. do i contact someone regarding when i eat and where?

4. while u R being so helpful, does Princess have some type of (stock) shareholder benefit?

thanks so much!!!

1. do i go to a Princess website to register?

2. my wife needs a shower chair. who do i contact?

On the personaliser (this is where you can get the luggage labels and the checking in form) there is a link to special requirements Do this and then phone afterwards to double check

3. do i contact someone regarding when i eat and where?

This also is on the personalizer to say traditional early or late or any time dining

4. while u R being so helpful, does Princess have some type of (stock) shareholder benefit?

Yes if you purchase 100 CCL: shares you will get obc on all of their 10 companies when you cruise

thanks so much!!!

You are welcome Edited by windsor26

You can book your cruise through a travel agent or directly with Princess. Once it's booked, you'll need to complete the information in the Cruise Personalizer on the Princess website.

If you booked through a travel agent, ask him or her to contact Princess about getting a shower chair. Unfortunately, the Princess showers have fixed heads--at least in the cabin we've had.

When you book your cruise, you can choose between traditional dining--where you'll have an assigned table and time for the whole cruise (either early or late seating)--or anytime dining--where you can show up when you want at designated dining rooms.

There is a shareholder credit for people who own at least 100 shares of Carnival Corp. stock.

Edited by geoherb

Hopefully, you have booked an HC cabin as the showers in the standard cabins (inside or oceanview) are pretty small except on the Royal Princess. The Royal has a small "seat" in the shower and a removable showerhead.

On the Princess website, go to "My Princess" in the top right. Sign in and go to your "Cruise Personalizer." Here is where you fill in your passport information, credit card, special requests and complete your registration. You can select either Anytime or Traditional (fixed seating) in the Personalizer. When you board, your dining request is on your cruise card. It will have either Anytime or the dining room and fixed dining time. Here's an example of a cruise card:

Star%2520Cruise%2520Card.jpg

Here's a link to the Carnival Corporation (CCL -- not to be confused with Carnival Cruise Lines which it owns in addition to Princess, Holland America, Cunard, etc.) with the stockholder benefits information: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Note that on Princess, your OBC is combined with other OBC you may have received. For instance, if your TA has given you OBC, you request the stockholder OBC, you apply for the military OBC, etc., it can all be combined. http://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/#.Uvqc1vZ00nU