Pacific Coastal now open for booking

Debitoo

We're booked for Oct. 3. So excited! I may add Sept 26 as a solo. :D

It will be nice to see you again. We were with you on the Monarch's final weekend trip from LA. We have a Captain Karin 'Florida is just a short flight away' story to share with you, although it was on Serenade later rather than sooner.

Although we do have an October 3 Roll Call :)

So excited to sail RCCL from our homeport. We miss the weekend cruises and were thinking of taking Princess (lowest level status). But now that we can cruise with Diamond status - we are very excited!

And we adore the Jewel!

It might only be a few cruises, but we'll take it while it is there. And the thought of not having to fly is very appealing.

The rollcall is already very busy.... :D Although we now live in Monterey, and SF is about 2 hours away, it's going to be a great cruise. We've waited a long time for this.

Edited by Piepkorn

Whoop! Just booked for 9/18 Vancouver to LA :)

So excited, have never been to any of these ports other than Vancouver. Never been to California, except to take the kids to Disney about 16 years ago!

Even scored an aft balcony, although 9256 was already gone - I'm on a waiting list if it becomes available.

Thank you for the clarification.

I just need to know which of these cruises I can book, in which combination.

May 2, May 16, May 22. Also Sept. 11, Sept. 18, Sept. 26, and Oct. 3.

We want to book them all. Please advise.

Thank you.

The simple version: if you board a ship in one US city and debark in another US city from the same ship it's illegal. If you start in the US, you must either end in the same city or in another country.

The simple version: if you board a ship in one US city and debark in another US city from the same ship it's illegal. If you start in the US, you must either end in the same city or in another country.

You have to have some foreign posts in the middle - otherwise there would never be any Panama canal cruises

I think I got it now. We scrubbed the 9/11 Seattle to Vancouver leg. This way we embark in Vancouver and debark in LA. Now, I'm frustrated because I can't get my TA to understand. They are waiting on clearance from RCCL. Meanwhile, many others are booking today and I'll have to wait until we are all on the same page. Never had this much trouble giving away money before.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Just called Royal and are booked on the Sept 18th sailing from Vancouver to LA. How awesome to only pay for a one way ticket and arrive at home. Prices were N/A so had to call and got cabin 7600 on the hump. Thanks OP for the heads up!

I just booked Van to La also - web site only would show Deck 2 cabins for interior solo. Had to get TA to look up other options. Is this something to do with reclassification and not allowing me to browse for other choices I wonder.

I just booked Van to La also - web site only would show Deck 2 cabins for interior solo. Had to get TA to look up other options. Is this something to do with reclassification and not allowing me to browse for other choices I wonder.

When I booked earlier today none of he true aft cabins were showing available online.

I called RCI direct and most were still available. The guy did tell me they had been reclassified to a D1 (shows as D2 online) for aft balconies (not j/s)

Hope that helps.

I think I got it now. We scrubbed the 9/11 Seattle to Vancouver leg. This way we embark in Vancouver and debark in LA. Now, I'm frustrated because I can't get my TA to understand. They are waiting on clearance from RCCL. Meanwhile, many others are booking today and I'll have to wait until we are all on the same page. Never had this much trouble giving away money before.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Book it yourself and then transfer it to your TA.:)

And don't feel bad - one of my friends is booked on Serenade from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale and asked if she could disembark the ship in Charleston. The answer was no because it would violate PVSA to start in one US city and disembark in another. She was able to persuade them that Quebec is still in Canada.:eek:

And don't feel bad - one of my friends is booked on Serenade from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale and asked if she could disembark the ship in Charleston. The answer was no because it would violate PVSA to start in one US city and disembark in another. She was able to persuade them that Quebec is still in Canada.:eek:

Thank you Jean!

I finally got almost all of my Jewel cruises booked.

I still need to cancel a Galapagos trip and transfer it to the September 18th cruise from Vancouver to LA.

Your humorous response to one of my posts yesterday kept my spirits up. Your comment about sailing the entire Alaska season was priceless. :)

I'm not sure we've met in person. But, I do know that we know many of the same people. I hope we get to meet face to face on the Jewel, if not before.

Sent from my AT100 using Forums mobile app

:rolleyes:

Thank you Jean!

I still need to cancel a Galapagos trip and transfer it to the September 18th cruise from Vancouver to LA.

Your humorous response to one of my posts yesterday kept my spirits up. Your comment about sailing the entire Alaska season was priceless. :)

I'm not sure we've met in person. But, I do know that we know many of the same people. I hope we get to meet face to face on the Jewel, if not before.

Great!!! I hope you are joining us again!!!:D

Yippee! Just happened to stumble upon these Pacific Coastals by accident yesterday. Immediately snagged an aft balcony for the Sept 18 cruise out of Vancouver. Taxi to the port - yay!!!! We did a 10 day Pacific Coastal in September on a Celebrity ship and LOVED it. Fabulous, fabulous weather. Great ports - lots of wine :)

This will be our first time sailing with Royal Caribbean too - so excited!

So excited to have booked the 9-26...Hope our west coast waters will lure RCI back for more :D:D

Wish there was a "like" button on here! :)

Dayle, we'll be with you from Vancouver until we debark in LA on October 10th. We chose to do the west bound Panama Canal in May, so we won't be with you through the canal. It will be great to see you and Brian again!

Yippee! Just happened to stumble upon these Pacific Coastals by accident yesterday. Immediately snagged an aft balcony for the Sept 18 cruise out of Vancouver. Taxi to the port - yay!!!! We did a 10 day Pacific Coastal in September on a Celebrity ship and LOVED it. Fabulous, fabulous weather. Great ports - lots of wine :)

This will be our first time sailing with Royal Caribbean too - so excited!

koolforkatz, you have chosen a beautiful ship for your first RCI sailing! We loved our Radiance and Serenade cruises (sister ships to the Jewel), and are planning to experience the Jewel next fall. :)

Thank you Jean!

As much as I'd love to meet you in person, I would NEVER, EVER cancel the Galapagos for a coastal cruise unless finances made it necessary. After putting it off for 4 years, we went in September to celebrate my 60th birthday and it was everything I'd hoped for and then some. It's a once (I'm hoping twice) in a lifetime experience that you simply must do.

Sorry to be serious. I'm done now!:p

Thank you Jean!

Sorry, TheHappyWonderers but I also agree with critterchick, you're from So Cal...go see the Galapagos ;)

I just booked the Jewel 8494 & 8496 for May 16th 2015 sailing out of San Diego!!

Hi Debi, I also booked the Jewel West Coast for Sept 18 2015, I like only having to take a plane one way:cool:

You say you have cabin 8494 and 8496 where on the ship are they? I can not find where they are:confused:

Carol:)

Hi Debi, I also booked the Jewel West Coast for Sept 18 2015, I like only having to take a plane one way:cool:

You say you have cabin 8494 and 8496 where on the ship are they? I can not find where they are:confused:

They reclassified the cabins. They were a D1 now thy are an E2

Jewel of the Seas Deck Eight from 02-May-2015 to 10-Oct-2015

8596.GIF

Debi......8590 and 8600 used to be cat E3 and 8592, 8694, 8596, 8598 were cat E1. We've stayed in 8600 with it's tiny balcony and it was an E3.

The D1 cabins are on deck 9 and the center hump cabins are now classified for 3/4 people. Tried to book one for Jewel Sept 18 and as a couple couldn't. :(

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

They reclassified the cabins. They were a D1 now thy are an E2

Jewel of the Seas Deck Eight from 02-May-2015 to 10-Oct-2015

8596.GIF

Debi, There is no 8494 & 8496 I take it you are saying 8594 & 8596?:confused:

Now I get it:D