Pacific Coastal now open for booking

Debitoo

Debi, There is no 8494 & 8496 I take it you are saying 8594 & 8596?:confused:

Now I get it:D

Carol:)

You are right! My eyes, brain & fingers can't all work in unison. :eek::D

I know these cabins are on the hump....I'm hoping they are great! Maybe a little noisy from the Centrum but I'm traveling with 2 teenagers; just how bad could it be? LOL

Debi......8590 and 8600 used to be cat E3 and 8592, 8694, 8596, 8598 were cat E1. We've stayed in 8600 with it's tiny balcony and it was an E3.

The D1 cabins are on deck 9 and the center hump cabins are now classified for 3/4 people. Tried to book one for Jewel Sept 18 and as a couple couldn't. :(

I originally tried to book deck 9 on the hump too but they wouldn't let me put 2 per cabin. That's why I had to bump down to deck 8. It makes me so mad because everything was wide open as far as cabins go except aft JS1100. That one got reserved before booking even opened up I think. :mad:

You are right! My eyes, brain & fingers can't all work in unison. :eek::D

I know these cabins are on the hump....I'm hoping they are great! Maybe a little noisy from the Centrum but I'm traveling with 2 teenagers; just how bad could it be? LOL

Just make sure you are 'center hump', as there are a couple of balconies on each end that are tiny.

I originally tried to book deck 9 on the hump too but they wouldn't let me put 2 per cabin. That's why I had to bump down to deck 8. It makes me so mad because everything was wide open as far as cabins go except aft JS1100. That one got reserved before booking even opened up I think. :mad:

That is something you might want to take up with a TA. Some of the bigger named agencies have the ability to get around these restrictions....I know that as my TA got us into 1388 on Mariner when designated for 3 per cabin.

And just to make you feel better....we did NOT take JS1100 :D

Just booked the Jewel for the 10-3-15 cruise. We requested a hump cabin also but were denied it as there are only 2 of us:( We ended up with a D2 9606. This is fine, just glad to have found these cruises thanks to fellow CCer's! This will be our first cruise on a Radiance Class ship. It will also be our first cruise as Platinum. It's only taken us 16 years to hit this status!LOL:rolleyes:

So I guess I'm not the only one who was disappointed that JS 1100 was gone so fast...I ended up booking D1's 1102 & 1104...just glad to be booked :D

Debi......8590 and 8600 used to be cat E3 and 8592, 8694, 8596, 8598 were cat E1. We've stayed in 8600 with it's tiny balcony and it was an E3.

The D1 cabins are on deck 9 and the center hump cabins are now classified for 3/4 people. Tried to book one for Jewel Sept 18 and as a couple couldn't. :(

So happy we have cruise critic. I had cabin 8590 on Sep. 26 2015 thanks to you and thank you once again I changed it. I did not know that the balcony is small. Now I have cabin 8080 by any chance do you know if it has a coffee table and a couch? Thanks once again!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know the difference between the balconies in Cabin # 1056 & 9092?

So happy we have cruise critic. I had cabin 8590 on Sep. 26 2015 thanks to you and thank you once again I changed it. I did not know that the balcony is small. Now I have cabin 8080 by any chance do you know if it has a coffee table and a couch? Thanks once again!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I could help. Your cabin is a cat E2. It should have a small coffee table and a 2 cushion sofa (loveseat). Cat D1 and D2 usually have a 3 cushion sofa.

Glad I could help. Your cabin is a cat E2. It should have a small coffee table and a 2 cushion sofa (loveseat). Cat D1 and D2 usually have a 3 cushion sofa.

Suzy, the reason I ask about the balconies on cabins 1056 & 9092 is I am :confused: on witch one to take they are both a D1 but one is on deck 10 and the other is deck 9 and I am liking deck 10 I think as the CL is right there:eek:

Suzy, the reason I ask about the balconies on cabins 1056 & 9092 is I am :confused: on witch one to take they are both a D1 but one is on deck 10 and the other is deck 9 and I am liking deck 10 I think as the CL is right there:eek:

It is right there....but based on the popularity of these cruises, I find it unlikely that they will be using it much. I suppose the coffee machines might be available, though. :D:):D

My understanding is that Jewel is not going to be refurbished before these cruises so the CL should still be where it is now on deck 10.

The cabins you're looking at are the same inside. I can't say for sure about the balconies but know both are bigger than most of the other D1s. For me I'd prefer deck 9 as there are cabins both above and below. If having the CL close go with deck 10. Decisions, decisions......:)

No, some friends of mine on Navigator booked as soon as the cruise opened up and told me that some of their friends scored MY cabin. Just so you know that it's MY cabin.:p

My understanding is that Jewel is not going to be refurbished before these cruises so the CL should still be where it is now on deck 10.

The cabins you're looking at are the same inside. I can't say for sure about the balconies but know both are bigger than most of the other D1s. For me I'd prefer deck 9 as there are cabins both above and below. If having the CL close go with deck 10. Decisions, decisions......:)

Suzy, I still have 9092 and I notice that 1056 is gone today so it it meant to be 9056:D

Thinks everyone for your input on these two cabin balconies:cool:

Book it yourself and then transfer it to your TA.:)

And don't feel bad - one of my friends is booked on Serenade from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale and asked if she could disembark the ship in Charleston. The answer was no because it would violate PVSA to start in one US city and disembark in another. She was able to persuade them that Quebec is still in Canada.:eek:

A lot of people in Quebec would prefer that they weren't in Canada!! Nothing like Canadian politics.

We did this on Celebrity Century 2 years ago, Vancouver to San Diego, 2 nights in San Francisco, fantastic. 1st day docked we did the evening tour of Alcatraz, had a stroll and popped in the HRC for a few jars. Next day was a full day, ride on the Tram, China Town, Shopping, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, and generally worn our shoes out, but we loved every minute.

Hi there. I have JS1100 on the 10/3/15 sailing. It was Tuesday, February 18th and Royal Caribbean's computers were down so I called in and inquired about the cruise. I was shocked the cabin was available as it was about 4:30 p.m. Phoenix time when I called. I booked over the phone with a rep. No TA was involved.

Do you know if any of the balcony cabin can have 3 people? I thought they all hold 2 but if you say that some cabins have a bigger couch that may be it mean it will hold 3. If yes, what deck and category?

Do you know if any of the balcony cabin can have 3 people? I thought they all hold 2 but if you say that some cabins have a bigger couch that may be it mean it will hold 3. If yes, what deck and category?

The bigger sofa is in the D1 and D2 cabins. Some sleep 3 or 4.

The loveseat is in the E category cabins, Some of these sleep 3 or 4.

The extra bed can be a Pullman (comes down from the ceiling) or a pull out bed from the loveseat or sofa.

If you look at the deck plans toward the bottom on the right you'll see the symbols used on the deck plan to show cabin configuration.

The type of cabin you're asking about are spread out on more than one deck and in more than one category.

s.gif

The bigger sofa is in the D1 and D2 cabins. Some sleep 3 or 4.

The loveseat is in the E category cabins, Some of these sleep 3 or 4.

The extra bed can be a Pullman (comes down from the ceiling) or a pull out bed from the loveseat or sofa.

If you look at the deck plans toward the bottom on the right you'll see the symbols used on the deck plan to show cabin configuration.

The type of cabin you're asking about are spread out on more than one deck and in more than one category.

s.gif

Thanks, you so good. You have no idea what kind of a disappointment you saved me from having if I kept my original cabin.

No, some friends of mine on Navigator booked as soon as the cruise opened up and told me that some of their friends scored MY cabin. Just so you know that it's MY cabin.:p

LOL, I guess that it's neither of ours for this cruise! :p:rolleyes: