Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

Has anyone got any pricing for the 14 night cruises?

18/07 and 25/07 on Emerald and the 21/07 and 02/08 on Island.

Emerald, price is the same both dates:

Inside, Outside, Balcony

$2,498 $3,298 $3,598

Island 21st ($50 cheaper for the Aug 2)

$2,499 $2,999 $3,499

Cruise Junky- I would appreciate if you would share the price of the Emerald May 16, 2015 14 nite for a mini suite from Athens to Rome! Thanks so much!!

No problem... $3,698

Keep in mind guys, all these prices are before taxes. And you should be able to take your past passenger discount off them.

Fares seem kinda high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, almost choked on that one. I'm going to book Emerald's TA which is 14 day instead of 15 but a balcony starts at $1,699. Monster difference to Royals at $3,099 :eek: I'd bet they'd drop though. I think that's totally unrealistic for a transatlantic. Emerald is doing that route this year and I think you could get a balcony for $1,899. Hopefully it's a typo on the spreadsheet I have.

Edited by Cruise Junky

I agree, almost choked on that one. I'm going to book Emerald's TA which is 14 day instead of 15 but a balcony starts at $1,699. Monster difference to Royals at $3,099 :eek: I'd bet they'd drop though. I think that's totally unrealistic for a transatlantic. Emerald is doing that route this year and I think you could get a balcony for $1,899. Hopefully it's a typo on the spreadsheet I have.

Usually cruise lines set a price for a cruise at the high end, then they

Adjust for supply and demand. Just like when you look on the door of

Your hotel room and it list a rate. But that rate is way more than you

Spent for that room. That price is the highest a hotel can charge for

That room. Maybe cruise lines are the same. Like I said in a previous

Post. A friend called Princess yesterday. And they had no information

To give him. But if those fares are correct, that is going to squash my

Plans for that Transatlantic. :(

While I am not saying this is the case, there are times they give TAs different rates if they get a group booking and in some cases, the group space is a much better price. Other times, they are the same price as the launch fares. I know one year, the TA was significantly less at the time the bookings opened due to the group pricing.

Edited by Coral

Well, that's a letdown, seeing the the Royal will be the ship doing the British Isles.

I was seriously considering that itinerary for 2015, but will not be able to if the Royal is the only ship doing it.

I simply don't like the design of the ship, and that's a sad statement to have to make about any Princess ship after over 20 Princess cruises.

While I am not saying this is the case, there are times they give TAs different rates if they get a group booking and in some cases, the group space is a much better price. Other times, they are the same price as the launch fares. I know one year, the TA was significantly less at the time the bookings opened due to the group pricing.

Thank you. I'd thought about group pricing after I posted. Sure hope so, that one is crazy high. Higher Prices than the Maiden Royal Passage which was 18 days

Emerald, price is the same both dates:

Inside, Outside, Balcony

$2,498 $3,298 $3,598

Island 21st ($50 cheaper for the Aug 2)

$2,499 $2,999 $3,499

Thank you. I have just fallen off the sofa. Saying that the Royal prices fells considerably this year from opening prices, so maybe the same thing will happen. I have three to pay for. At this rate, it will cheaper to fly to the states again. Better start saving.

Well, that's a letdown, seeing the the Royal will be the ship doing the British Isles.

I was seriously considering that itinerary for 2015, but will not be able to if the Royal is the only ship doing it.

I simply don't like the design of the ship, and that's a sad statement to have to make about any Princess ship after over 20 Princess cruises.

Have you sailed the Royal Princess yet? I sailed her in December. I

Believe the Royal is now my favorite ship. Can't wait to sail her again.