Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

Does anyone have pricing including suite prices for the Emerald's June 2015 cruise which includes the Black Sea?

Thanks, Ann

20-Jun-15 Sat EMERALD E524 7 Europe Black Sea ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Volos (for Meteora), Yalta, Odessa, Nessebar, ISTANBUL (OVERNIGHT) $1,349 $1,749 $1,899 N/A $2,199 $3,649

Well, it certainly makes sense that the two ships with more people and less pools will NOT be in the Med in the summer.

Agree with this! I was initially very disappointed as we are considering a British Isles next summer; but then in thinking about it--might not be so bad. I have objected to Royal Princess as sounding like it's mostly a pretty floating hotel (just a bed and places to eat). But for that itinerary, that might be ok. It's cold and port intensive. Also, we might eat mostly at the buffet; and it sounds like that where RP excels!

Many cruises start in one port and end in another port, this causes air fares to skyrocket since you can't book round trip tickets. Does anyone know ways to hold down the air costs in these situations?

Thanks, Ann

If an open jaw is looking costly, consider booking a r/t to a major hub or either your starting or ending ports. Then find a cheap intra-Europe fare to connect.

Agree with this! I was initially very disappointed as we are considering a British Isles next summer; but then in thinking about it--might not be so bad. I have objected to Royal Princess as sounding like it's mostly a pretty floating hotel (just a bed and places to eat). But for that itinerary, that might be ok. It's cold and port intensive. Also, we might eat mostly at the buffet; and it sounds like that where RP excels!

:confused: the Royal Princess is a wonderful ship. I would be so

Happy to do a long cruise on her.

Well, it certainly makes sense that the two ships with more people and less pools will NOT be in the Med in the summer.

And I'm sure this had nothing to do with the restrictions being placed on the size of cruise ships in Venice?

;)

Could you please tell us the intro prices for May 9--British Isles on Royal Princess?

We are debating between then and the Celebrity 12-day in June. Pros and Cons of each?

Thanks

Bill

9-May-15 Sat ROYAL 1514 12 Europe British Isles LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Guernsey (St Peter Port), Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Dublin (Dun Laoghaire), Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow (Greenock), Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON) $1,949 N/A $2,849 $3,099 $3,349 $5,899

We're looking at doing the Island August 14th or 26th or Sept 7th. Coral, can you give us an idea as to price for balconies and mini-suites?

Thank you.

All dates are showing the same pricing: $3449 balcony, $4249 mini

9-May-15 Sat ROYAL 1514 12 Europe British Isles LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Guernsey (St Peter Port), Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Dublin (Dun Laoghaire), Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow (Greenock), Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON) $1,949 N/A $2,849 $3,099 $3,349 $5,899

Really appreciate all of the early information for 2015. I am planning DH and my 40th wedding anniv for June 28th 2015 and am thinking about the Islands itinerary. I would like to do this 'up right' and am thinking a mini or full suite. We have 28 Princess cruises under our flip flops and the last time we were in Venice was on the previous Royal Princess. Would you be able to share any pricing you know for for that June 27th sailing of the Island: Barcelona to Venice? Thanks very much!

Really appreciate all of the early information for 2015. I am planning DH and my 40th wedding anniv for June 28th 2015 and am thinking about the Islands itinerary. I would like to do this 'up right' and am thinking a mini or full suite. We have 28 Princess cruises under our flip flops and the last time we were in Venice was on the previous Royal Princess. Would you be able to share any pricing you know for for that June 27th sailing of the Island: Barcelona to Venice? Thanks very much!

12 day June 27th Island cruise is showing $4299 for mini and $6999 for full suite.

12 day June 27th Island cruise is showing $4299 for mini and $6999 for full suite.

Thanks and thanks again. Now I can plan and budget ! I really appreciate your help. from the snowy Philly area, warm thoughts and happy sails

Hi,

Does anyone have pricing for the Ocean's June 4 or July 4 sailing? Thanks ever.

June 4th - RT Dover - 16 days.

$4299 - 4649 - 5099 - 5999 - 7599

July 4th - RT Dover - 14 days

$3699 - 4049 - 4499 - 5399 - 6999

Can someone who has access to the pricing structure please post the inside/outside/balcony rates for these?

30-May-15 Sat EMERALD E521 7 Mediterranean ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA

6-Jun-15 Sat EMERALD E522 7 Mediterranean BARCELONA, Marseille (for Provence), Genoa (for Milan), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Sicily (Palermo), ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA)

5-Sep-15 Sat EMERALD E535 7 Mediterranean ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA

Thanks.

can someone who has access to the pricing structure please post the inside/outside/balcony rates for these?

30-may-15 sat emerald e521 7 mediterranean rome (civitavecchia), sicily (palermo), tunis/carthage (la goulette), florence/pisa (livorno), genoa (for milan), toulon (for provence), barcelona

$1249 - 1649 - 1749

6-jun-15 sat emerald e522 7 mediterranean barcelona, marseille (for provence), genoa (for milan), florence/pisa (livorno), tunis/carthage (la goulette), sicily (palermo), rome (civitavecchia)

$1299 - 1699- 1799

5-sep-15 sat emerald e535 7 mediterranean rome (civitavecchia), sicily (palermo), tunis/carthage (la goulette), florence/pisa (livorno), genoa (for milan), toulon (for provence), barcelona

thanks.

$1249 - 1649 - 1799

We are seriously considering a B2B Black Sea and Greek Isles cruise on the Emerald next year. Lately it has been the little ships in the Black Sea. Hopefully the Ukrainian issue will be resolved long before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We are seriously considering a B2B Black Sea and Greek Isles cruise on the Emerald next year. Lately it has been the little ships in the Black Sea. Hopefully the Ukrainian issue will be resolved long before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Black Sea itineraries seem to be huge for next year. Everyone has jumped on the Black Sea bandwagon. I really like some of Emerald's itineraries for next year but disappointed that our favourite one isn't in the right time frame for us.