Anybody have this problem?

raceboat

For the last week i have been trying to register with Crown and Anchor, Type in all the info and on the last keystroke "Unable to process at this time,Try again later" It is getting old, any help, Anybody have the same problem,Thanks.:confused:

For the last week i have been trying to register with Crown and Anchor, Type in all the info and on the last keystroke "Unable to process at this time,Try again later" It is getting old, any help, Anybody have the same problem,Thanks.:confused:

The website has been having quite a number of different problems lately. If you call C&A (800-526-9723), they can process your membership on the phone.

Edited by clarea

I recently helped my sister-in-law sign up for C&A and she was having the same problem. A call to C&A resolved the issue and she is now happily a gold member. The problem seemed to be that she had moved since her cruise and the address she entered in the on line form did not match the address on the cruise documents. Didn't take but a few minutes to get it all straight. Although her account showed up immediately, it took three weeks and an email to C&A to get the points to show.

Bob

Sometimes it can be something 'stuck' in your browser causing an issue. If you're using IE you can try clearing your cache. With the browser open go to Tools -> Delete Browsing History then check Temporary Internet Files and website files, Cookies and website data & History.

As a word of warning though any pre-filled data or saved passwords on websites will be gone, so you make sure you know them. :)

I had this same problem after our initial cruise on RCI late last year and was told by RCI (via our TA) that if you want to register online, it takes about two weeks post-cruise before that will work (it would be nice if the web site error message were more descriptive of the problem). As others have said, if you don't want to wait then call C&A and they will take care of it.

Do you qualify for C&A if you've been on a Celebrity Cruise? We are taking our first modern RCL cruise in May, but cruised on Celebrity back in 1999. We are Captain's Club members.

No, sorry. While they are under the same parent company, Celebrity and Royal maintain separate loyalty programs. Once you get to a certain level in each the benefits (but not the points) are transferable from one to the other when you cruise.