Port Canaveral security

Port security do not work for RCI. They check your bags for items prohibited by law, not items prohibited or limited by Royal caribbean. :)

From past experience, they do check for items on Royal Caribbean's prohibited list.

Lou

No.

Last year we had 2 cabins, one for boys and for for adults, we actually had 1 adult and 1 boy booked into each cabin partially so we could bring 4 bottles of wine (2 for each cabin with an adult).

My wife and I thus each had 2 bottles, but no one checked our cabins assignments to make sure we were entitled to 4 bottles.

We cruise out of PC almost exclusively now. The security scanners never question us. I'm still surprised Royal allows an either/or policy for bringing wine onboard with checked luggage or carry on: confused:

On our last cruise from Port Canaveral, I carried our wine on in my carry on (one cabin, two bottles). By the time you get to the scanners you've already shown your set sail pass and ID and it's not asked for again until the check in desk. I'm pretty certain that if DH had two bottles with him, and went through a different scanner than me, we could have gotten 4 on board. I'm not saying we would. Just saying it's probably possible.

we have the premium alcohol package so im just curious..is it possible to open the wine bottle and fill it with hard alcohol and close it and bring it on??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smuggling and the premium alcohol package really have nothing to do with each other.

Trying to smuggle during spring break is not a smart thing to do. They can deny you boarding.

If you are spending all that money on the premium alcohol package that does not have a daily drink limit, there really doesn't seem much point in smuggling too.