all Inclusive Package on Royal

NeurosurgeryNP

Can you tell me what is included, bottle water, Pellegrino, etc and what is the price.

Thanks

Any beverage under $10 bottled water, specialty coffees, alcohol, soda etc. $49 per person per day plus 15% gratuity. Each person on cabin over 21 has to purchase. For our 7 day cruise it totaled to be $394.95 with gratuity.

Edited by NeurosurgeryNP

Wonderful! Please let us know the details as you use it- we are on the Transatlantic in April. We had a similar package on Celebrity last fall and loved it. And not just for the alcohol- the carbonated water, fresh juice, and coffee drinks made the cruise that much better.

Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

Any beverage under $10 bottled water, specialty coffees, alcohol, soda etc. $49 per person per day plus 15% gratuity. Each person on cabin over 21 has to purchase. For our 7 day cruise it totaled to be $394.95 with gratuity.

Can this 'all inclusive' package be used for mocktails, etc? My partner usually buys the Ultimate Kids Package (as she isn't a big alcohol drinker) and i wondered whether it was worth buying the 'acohole package' if it allows her to buy all the soft drinks that the UKP allows.

cheers

Pete............hope you have a great time aboard the Royal.

Any word in when this will be available on the Caribbean Princess?

Hoping soon...and that the Pellegrino is included as I am getting better at drinking that over soda...and a few drinks would be nice on vacation.

Hopefully, it will be offered on all ships soon! To the person who asked about the package including mocktails and sodas, the answer is yes, it includes everything.. $10 and under...

Thanks Nina.......we sat and did the maths (oops, sorry, math) and decided it was too expensive for us, as a couple, to make it work.

I will likely still do the wine bottle package for MDR and Sally will stick with the UKP and buy alcoholic from time to time.

Pete

Are there wine bottle packages being offered?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was not specifically looking for the wine package, so I didn't see it. They didn't have a sign at the bar as wig the soda and alcohol packages.

It comes to $56 per day... 3 glasses of wine, 2 drinks and a soda and coffee and it pays for itself! For us, it's a no brainer!

How much are you figuring each drink above is? We did this package on carnival but I just barely broke even, Princess's is $10 more per day so I'm on the fence...:confused:

I love martinis...the foo foo kind. Are they under $10? Can't remember.

Yes, they are. Pretty much all Princess's drinks are included except some Scotches and more expensive wine/champagne by the glass

Edited by Cruise Junky

I wish they didn't require everyone in the cabin to purchase the package. It would totally be worth it for my husband, but I rarely have more than 3 or 4 alcoholic drinks the entire cruise and usually just drink water and iced tea because that's what I prefer.

I could be wrong, but I believe there are other cruiselines that don't require every adult to purchase the package. Why can't Princess do the same?

I could make it work for myself, but because Sally would need to purchase the package also, it would mean i would need to drink her share.........each day :p. As much as i like a drink, i like to remain 'in control' of my faculties :D, so it's not for me.

I will stick with one of the wine packages to utilise in the MDR.

I know 2 people who might be able to make the All Inclusive work as they both like a drink or 2 throughout the day.

Pete.

I could make it work for myself, but because Sally would need to purchase the package also, it would mean i would need to drink her share.........each day :p. As much as i like a drink, i like to remain 'in control' of my faculties :D, so it's not for me.

I will stick with one of the wine packages to utilise in the MDR.

I know 2 people who might be able to make the All Inclusive work as they both like a drink or 2 throughout the day.

Pete.

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me more about the wine packages?

thanks so much,

Dawn

Sent from my iPad using Forums