Searching on this forum?

Can I search just under the Royal Caribbean section of the forum? I see a search at the top of the page but that searched the whole site...

I'm trying to find out if we can pack any soda at all on Liberty of the Seas.

The search function is currently disabled due to some website related problems. They are working on it. RCCL does not allow you to take soda on.

Royal is fine with sodas. Had a bag check last month specifically looking to see what beverages I was bringing on. Checked the 2 bottles to make sure they were wine and checked the 12 pack to make sure it was only soda.

The policy says no soda or water allowed but many people have been able to bring some on with no problem. From your signature, it looks like you are sailing this month. Since it is now spring break season, the cruise line sometimes starts enforcing their policy, sometimes not.

Can I search just under the Royal Caribbean section of the forum? I see a search at the top of the page but that searched the whole site...

I'm trying to find out if we can pack any soda at all on Liberty of the Seas.

I've been using Google. Just start your search with Cruise Critic, insert the cruise line, and then add key words. As for the soda, as others have said they have been allowing it even though the website says no. You're best to either put a luggage tag on the case and give it to the porter or carry it on. If you stash it in your checked bags, you maybe called to the 'naughty room' for an inspection and/or to claim your luggage.

I've been using Google. Just start your search with Cruise Critic, insert the cruise line, and then add key words. As for the soda, as others have said they have been allowing it even though the website says no. You're best to either put a luggage tag on the case and give it to the porter or carry it on. If you stash it in your checked bags, you maybe called to the 'naughty room' for an inspection and/or to claim your luggage.

I'm also using Google to search Cruise Critics :):)

I've taken soda on board without any problems. Seems to work better in a carry-on than checked bags. I put some in a checked bag once and got called to the naughty room. They let me go when the verified it was only soda (and I got to keep all the soda).

I'm getting really frustrated with the lack of a search function. How many days has it been now? Sheesh! :mad: