Tote bag 2014

cruiseaholic78

Always give the little wallets back, love the cotton balls, and hey, what about those Q-tips.:)

Agree completely.

In fact I must confess: my wife steals a few of the cotton balls to hoard between cruises. The best she's found to protect her ear canals on stormy days.

Hard to resist quality.

Edited by nordski

Today we only had a light dusting of snow after torrents of rain, with temperatures to go down to 15F tonight. It just seems to hurt so much more today because we had a taste of spring yesterday when it went up to 76F! :)

Always give the little wallets back, love the cotton balls, and hey, what about those Q-tips.:)

Thats funny Tgg ! I love the little wallets. I had a couple of Azamara card wallets from 2011, but cant seem to find them. Fortunately, I have about 20 of the Celebrity card holders - but they changed the quality several years ago, and the newer ones are garbage. They basically fall apart around the time your cruise ends :)

As for the cotton balls ? I find them a little too cotton-ey for my tastes (just kidding !) I dont have much to say about the Q-tips, but they should add the Azamara logo on them :)

Ok, you got me - it was a verrrrrrryyyy long day, and I cant sleep !

Edited by Host Andy

Thats funny Tgg ! I love the little wallets. I had a couple of Azamara card wallets from 2011, but cant seem to find them. Fortunately, I have about 20 of the Celebrity card holders - but they changed the quality several years ago, and the newer ones are garbage. They basically fall apart around the time your cruise ends :)

Hey Andy, did I read you are on Eclipse soon? I'll be on her next week and I'll leave one of those wallets with the CC Hostess.

Phil

The tote bag we were given on Journey's February 17 cruise is lined, zippered, and very handy.

What can we complain about next? The little wallet they give us for our cardkey? Maybe the cotton balls?

Possibly they've changed the bags since we cruised, but the tote bags are not that big of a deal to me anyway. And, I love the little wallet things for the card keys. :D

As for the cotton balls ? I find them a little too cotton-ey for my tastes (just kidding !) I dont have much to say about the Q-tips, but they should add the Azamara logo on them :)

Ok, you got me - it was a verrrrrrryyyy long day, and I cant sleep !

I'm glad I made you laugh. What else can you do at 2:44am in Boca?

Hey Andy, did I read you are on Eclipse soon? I'll be on her next week and I'll leave one of those wallets with the CC Hostess.

Phil

Thats very kind of you Phil. I'm on the Eclipse sailing after yours - April 5th. Do you have my cell phone number ? Hopefully, we can meet when you depart the ship. It's been a while, and would love to say hello in person !