New 2015/2016 Itineraries Announced

russianmom

Yes, these are obviously just the winter and year round itineraries... no Alaska mentioned either....

I'm so excited to go to SA though! We've been wanting to do that and have been waiting for NCL!

Yes, as already stated in the first post of this thread. :)

I did, in fact, read the first post in its entirety before making my initial comment. I was referring to the fact that the Jade will be returning to the US for the first time since leaving in 2008. The Jade was originally named the Pride of Hawaii and was part of NCL America before being reflagged, renamed, and deployed to Europe. From time to time over the years, there had been some idle speculation (and downright wishful thinking) that she would eventually return to Hawaii.

I may have missed it. Which ship will be doing the 11 Caribbean to Aruba, Curacao, St Lucia, St Kits and St Thomas like the Pearl is doing until early April? Thanks.

No such itinerary in winter 2015/2016. Only itineraries with some ABC Islands are the reposition cruises between US ports as they need to call a port outside North America (Caribbean is included) because of PSVA.

Edited by Demonyte

No such itinerary in winter 2015/2016. Only itineraries with some ABC Islands are the reposition cruises between US ports as they need to call a port outside North America (Caribbean is included) because of PSVA.

If this is true, I'll have to post a video of the steam coming out of my ears. We were booked for 21 days on the Pearl for a combined 10-day Eastern/11-day Southern Caribbean cruise in Jan/Feb 2015. Last week we received the cancellation notice from NCL. As soon as another ship takes over those routes, we'll be on it. I can't believe NCL would just ditch the routes! :mad:

Oh no...This was what we were wanting our next cruise to be!! :(

If this is true, I'll have to post a video of the steam coming out of my ears. We were booked for 21 days on the Pearl for a combined 10-day Eastern/11-day Southern Caribbean cruise in Jan/Feb 2015. Last week we received the cancellation notice from NCL. As soon as another ship takes over those routes, we'll be on it. I can't believe NCL would just ditch the routes! :mad:

We went this past Feb and we also were hoping to do a B2B next Feb...I think I read somewhere that they would be bringing it back 2016. I hope so there were a a lot of disappointed people when they learned that the Pearl would be chartered and not offer this route....

My husband loves to cruise and I am more of a resort vacationer we alternate each year for our long Feb vacation but I did enjoy this years, I was actually looking forward to doing another Feb 2015.

Edited by Twiz

We went this past Feb and we also were hoping to do a B2B next Feb...I think I read somewhere that they would be bringing it back 2016. I hope so there were a a lot of disappointed people when they learned that the Pearl would be chartered and not offer this route....

My husband loves to cruise and I am more of a resort vacationer we alternate each year for our long Feb vacation but I did enjoy this years, I was actually looking forward to doing another Feb 2015.

I am glad we were able to do the 12 day on the Sun this last January. It was a great itinerary and will be missed.

Thank You for the updates ..... I am so happy South America is back

I notice you cruised on the Sun around the Horn in 2009. Does the newly announced itinerary for the Sun in S. America look similar to what you had when you sailed? We are seriously looking at doing this in 2016. We love the Sun and our next cruise (Alaska in late June) will be our 3rd cruise on her.

I notice you cruised on the Sun around the Horn in 2009. Does the newly announced itinerary for the Sun in S. America look similar to what you had when you sailed? We are seriously looking at doing this in 2016. We love the Sun and our next cruise (Alaska in late June) will be our 3rd cruise on her.

The upcoming South American itinerary is exactly the same as the one we did back in 2009. That voyage still rates as one of our favourite cruises. We're planning to do it again, in early 2016.

About South America....

I am very interested in also booking this- and I've posted on both the family board and the South America board- but I've gotten very little feedback- so maybe you all can help...

Any thoughts on taking this trip with kids (ages 10 and 8)? I'd be aiming for lots of nature, wildlife, and exciting new cultural experiences... of course within the comfort of a cruiseship.

Has anyone done this itinerary with kids? Excursions that were good/bad? I realize it's a long way off.... but planning is half the fun!!

I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything about Norwegian's 2015 Spain, Canary Island, Morocco sailings. This year, the Spirit is doing a mix of different length cruises out of Barcelona that encompass the Canary Islands, but I don't see anything for 2015 yet? Am I missing something or does anyone have any info?

I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything about Norwegian's 2015 Spain, Canary Island, Morocco sailings. This year, the Spirit is doing a mix of different length cruises out of Barcelona that encompass the Canary Islands, but I don't see anything for 2015 yet? Am I missing something or does anyone have any info?

Epic will be only ship in Europe during the winter season 2015/2016. She will do alternating Canary Islands and Western Mediterranean itineraries.

Epic will be only ship in Europe during the winter season 2015/2016. She will do alternating Canary Islands and Western Mediterranean itineraries.

I'm not seeing that anywhere on Norwegian's website? Have you gotten that from them directly?

I'm not seeing that anywhere on Norwegian's website? Have you gotten that from them directly?

From NCL's press release (the content of the first post in this thread):

Open for Sale

Norwegian Escape’s itineraries will open for Travel Partners to book groups on March 19, for Latitudes Rewards Members on March 25 and to the general public on March 26, 2014.

The remaining winter itineraries will be open for Travel Partners to book groups starting April 8, for Latitudes Rewards Members on April 15 and to the general public on April 16, 2014.

From NCL's press release (the content of the first post in this thread):

Open for Sale

Norwegian Escape’s itineraries will open for Travel Partners to book groups on March 19, for Latitudes Rewards Members on March 25 and to the general public on March 26, 2014.

The remaining winter itineraries will be open for Travel Partners to book groups starting April 8, for Latitudes Rewards Members on April 15 and to the general public on April 16, 2014.

So, they will be using the Epic to replace the Spirit on the Canary Island cruises? Really interested to see some prices now as the both Celebrity and Royal have prices with some really attractive offers available. Hate to wait until April to see what Norwegian is going to do to compete.