Princess Cruises Commercial Funny Spoof

kenlittleton

Even though DW and I are big fans of cruising with Princess, one of their new commercials just didn't click with us. Here's a very humorous spoof on that spot that you might enjoy...

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/216697/watch-the-honest-version-of-that-bleak-princess-cruises-commercial/

-Ken

19 cruises and many more to go!

Even though DW and I are big fans of cruising with Princess, one of their new commercials just didn't click with us. Here's a very humorous spoof on that spot that you might enjoy...

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/216697/watch-the-honest-version-of-that-bleak-princess-cruises-commercial/

-Ken

19 cruises and many more to go!

LMAO...I leave in 6 days !!!

Aging and depressed baby boomers....that's the message I got when I first saw that commercial. Actually before I knew it was a Princess commercial I thought it was going to be an ad for antidepressants that are marketed towards women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aging and depressed baby boomers....that's the message I got when I first saw that commercial. Actually before I knew it was a Princess commercial I thought it was going to be an ad for antidepressants that are marketed towards women.

Did you watch the commercial posted? It is a "modified commercial spoof".

Edited by Coral

I don't like the new commercials....they are almost depressing. The dull voices etc turn me off....almost like commercials for funeral homes.

I agree. One of that type would have been okay, but all three make Princess seem boring. They needed to include more shots of the ships and activities to get people excited to board. That's where the other cruiselines excel in their advertising.

Did you watch the commercial posted? It is a "modified commercial spoof".

Yes I did. The remark about aging baby boomers was the caption under the video. I posted a spoof of the commercial with the father carrying the sleeping child on another thread. That was funny as well.

Yes I did. The remark about aging baby boomers was the caption under the video. I posted a spoof of the commercial with the father carrying the sleeping child on another thread. That was funny as well.

I will look for it!

I was excited that they were doing the commercials until I saw the commercials. I don't think they are going to win any new passengers with their commercials.

I really don't like the spoof.

As for the original commercial the guy WILL be surprised - when he has to sign for that very expensive bottle of grape juice. I could imagine the wife (who pays the bills in his household) thinking " what the heck is he doing - we've got to pay for that!"