Have you ever

CHEZMARYLOU

Almost, especially after a few drinks! Though, what always stops me from doing that is thinking "OK, I can either go crazy and upgrade or take an extra vacation this year."

Though, I must say I always buy the best beverage package. Live Well, Eat Well...but most importantly Drink Well :rolleyes:

been so upset over something that you said screw it and spent a lot of $ on upgrading to a high end suite and buying the most expensive beverage package? I'm about to do it but might need a reality check.

Mary Lou

Hi Mary Lou:)....buying the Premium Package? Yes....but the Suite?

High end, low end......nope, they are just too much $$ for me:eek:

Sorry you are so upset:(

been so upset over something that you said screw it and spent a lot of $ on upgrading to a high end suite and buying the most expensive beverage package? I'm about to do it but might need a reality check.

Mary Lou

Go for it!!!

As long as you are before final payment that is. Might make you feel better now - and when things return back to normal you can decide whether to keep it or not. Best of both worlds.

Good luck -

Mike

Life is short go for it! “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Take the RIDE!!!!!

Mary Lou, guess I am in the minorty about the suite. I realize

life is short but I want to have enough $$ to take another cruise:p;)

Mary Lou

Go for it!!! we also upgraded ourselves to a RS this summer, already bought the premium beverage package for my DH, premium non- alcoholic for me and soda packages for the children!! Really love the suite life!! enjoy it!:)

Edited by drarill

life is short go for it! “life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "wow! What a ride!” take the ride!!!!!

love this!!!

If this is the vacation you rarely take?

If this is a very special occasion?

If money is not particularly a consideration?

Go for the whole thing. It will be a package you will enjoy and remember.

On the other hand

If you like to DO things and don't spend a whole lot of time in a room?

If you can enjoy a smallish room with TV, sofa, table and chairs, balcony with chairs for some of the time?

If you enjoy being on a cruise ship and all it has to offer?

Then, for the price you are going to pay, you could take two or three more cruises in a balcony room and just pay for your drinks as your go. Maybe four cruises for that price.

On the other hand

If you like to DO things and don't spend a whole lot of time in a room?

If you can enjoy a smallish room with TV, sofa, table and chairs, balcony with chairs for some of the time?

If you enjoy being on a cruise ship and all it has to offer?

Then, for the price you are going to pay, you could take two or three more cruises in a balcony room and just pay for your drinks as your go. Maybe four cruises for that price.

This is my logic as well...more is always better.

life is short go for it! “life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "wow! What a ride!” take the ride!!!!!

where is the like button!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. After a night at the symphony and realizing that I had made a mistake on sharing on face book things are better in the light of day. So, have decided to save the money and use it to book a higher suite for our Canada cruise.

Mary Lou

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

We booked a suit last April and again for our Panama trip in October. We love being in a suite..of course we also like to enjoy our room while on vacation and the space and benefits are so worth it. We are treated like royalty and wouldn't cruise any other way! Have fun whatever you choose!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk