Nachi Cocum

Jenhem31

I'm going to Cozumel for the very first time and am pretty sold on Nachis over Mr. Sanchos. I'm looking for a little bit of peace and relaxation over the party crowd and lots of kids running around.

Does anyone have a food/drink menu for Nachis?

Do you know if they have lockers available?

How do we get back to the ship? I know it's a little off the beaten path.

Thank you in advance! 41 days to Carnival Paradise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you read Mitsugirly's review I think she includes a photo of the menu -- stay away from the ribs and go for the shrimp! :cool:

Getting back is easy -- if there are no cabs waiting your waiter will call one. Same fare (about $16-17+tip) will get you back to your pier.

I have never seen lockers or felt I needed one at Nachi.

Both times i have been there children have never been an issue. Food is always great (chicken fajitas and chicken wings) and the dirty monkey is a tasty frozen treat. the bartender will make you whatever you want and as many as you want. i had the same server both times i was there and that was two years apart. they are very kind and attentive. i still haven't made it to the swim up pool bar. i guess thats a reason to return. It isnt really off the path, its just off the main road a couple miles from port. they will call a cab for you every time.

enjoy!

DK

The guac.......grilled fish.......nachos......were all so delicious!!! (we had some other things too, but right now I cannot remember what they were) And the drinks were plentiful!!!

There was probably only 40-50 people there they day we went. So nice and peaceful!!

It is not far from the port and no problems getting a taxi cab, just tell your server and there will be one waiting when you walk out.

We are definately going back there in August....cannot wait!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

I booked Nachi Cocum for my cruise trip in May. I saw the post of the menu.. with prices.. I thought this beach club was all inclusive???

Ignore the prices -- a full lunch (app, main & dessert) plus all the drinks are included in your package.

I booked Nachi Cocum for my cruise trip in May. I saw the post of the menu.. with prices.. I thought this beach club was all inclusive???

The club is also the beach location for at least one (and I have heard up to three) hotels in town. The prices are for them.

I am going to Cozumel & Belize in late April and I am very overwhelmed on what to do while in Cozumel. I am not really interested in a place like playa Mia. It looks a little too commercial for me. I want some a little more relaxing and not so packed with people. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can't wait..definately apart of my trip...thanks for sharing.

Was there last week.. Our second trip to Nachi... Really enjoyed it. We did the banana boat ride on a whim... And it was a lot of fun! Food was great. Drinks were great. Service is great. Atmosphere is great. The one downside is that we had an 8 year old... And though we wanted quiet and relaxing... And he would have loved any beach... If you look down the beach to the right, you see a ton of water toys in the water ( icebergs, trampolines, etc)... He couldn't understand why he couldn't go join in the fun.... It only took a little while to get past it and we had a GREAT day.

• 7 months later...

I definitely wouldn't call Nachi "off the beaten path". It's along the same place as all the other beaches that everyone goes to, just a little ways down and definitely not too far from the port.

COZUMEL-L.jpg

When you are ready to leave, just tell you server and they will have you a cab ready in no time (ours was there within a few minutes and we weren't quite ready to leave lol).

I have tons of pictures in my review if you are interested in getting a full look at the place. You'll find it located in my signature line. They make some really good dirty monkey drinks and the food is good! :)

I was just at Nachi on Oct. 24. We loved it! They took great care of us. We had the guacamole, tortilla soup and garlic butter grilled shrimp. All was delicious. I drank margaritas all day. We did not use the pool but loved our palapa. The beach was calm and easy for swimming. I will definitely go back here. We told our waiter Manuel that we wanted to leave by 3 p.m. He got us a cab. When we walked up to the front he said ours was next #46 and it pulled up at 2:59 p.m. You can add extras like parasailing, massages, etc but we just enjoyed our lounge chairs, the beach and the awesome food and drinks. We did buy the welcome picture they took of us. My mom normally likes to buy a port picture each cruise so we did this in place of the ship's Cozumel picture.

What is the cost of Nachi Cocum and do you have to make a reservation ahead of time? Is it all inclusive? We have a morning snorkling excursion booked for the day we are in cozumel and are looking for somewhere to spend the afternoon.

I was there in May and it was either $50 or $55 a person. It includes all of your alcohol and a 4 course meal. You get your own palapa on the beach with loungers. There is also a pool with a swim up bar.

Make reservations, as they only allow 100 people a day. It's very relaxing, they don't tolerate the "spring break" atmosphere. I think they are only open until 5 or 6 pm. The cab ride there was $16 and when you're ready to leave just let your waiter know and he will call you a cab. ImageUploadedByForums1415204486.614259.jpg.89d219170c4343bcac5a0014386cea46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1415204455.418502.jpg.748beb1d13be1fbc2513dccb5c322ea1.jpg

What is the cost of Nachi Cocum and do you have to make a reservation ahead of time? Is it all inclusive? We have a morning snorkling excursion booked for the day we are in cozumel and are looking for somewhere to spend the afternoon.

Hey there, we are on the same sailing!! :D I just booked Nachi yesterday, I was there back in April & we LOVED it! When you book online you have to give a deposit $22.00 for 2 and pay the balance in cash upon arrival.

It is well worth the $55.00 per person for the day in my opinion. It makes for a great relaxing day at the beach.

Hey there, we are on the same sailing!! :D I just booked Nachi yesterday, I was there back in April & we LOVED it! When you book online you have to give a deposit $22.00 for 2 and pay the balance in cash upon arrival.

It is well worth the $55.00 per person for the day in my opinion. It makes for a great relaxing day at the beach.

HEY glad to see a fellow passenger on here!! DH and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on this cruise and bringing along our 3 kids ages 23, 20 and 15. We haven't been on a cruise since our honeymoon 25 years ago and the kids have never been so it should be quite the experience!

Nachi looks like a great spot, I now remember looking it up when initially making excursion reservations. However, we are doing a snorkling excursion with a private tour company that morning which is costing us about $55 pp so I don't think we can swing another $55 pp for some beach time especially since we will basically have a whole day at the beach on Labadee a couple days before. I think we will just do some shopping and stop by one of the "Free" establishments along the water for lunch and lounging like Money Bar.

HEY glad to see a fellow passenger on here!! DH and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on this cruise and bringing along our 3 kids ages 23, 20 and 15. We haven't been on a cruise since our honeymoon 25 years ago and the kids have never been so it should be quite the experience!

Nachi looks like a great spot, I now remember looking it up when initially making excursion reservations. However, we are doing a snorkling excursion with a private tour company that morning which is costing us about $55 pp so I don't think we can swing another $55 pp for some beach time especially since we will basically have a whole day at the beach on Labadee a couple days before. I think we will just do some shopping and stop by one of the "Free" establishments along the water for lunch and lounging like Money Bar.

I hear ya. You all will LOVE Oasis. It's amazing!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask away! I was on her in March and loved it so much that I'm going back! :D

Sounds like you have a good reason to go back.:)

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

We will have a group of 8, including 2 children, ages 3 and 6. Will they be welcome? I've looked around and it seems yes, they are allowed, but is it more for adults? Just trying to figure out if we should spend the day here or not!

Thanks!