New Westerdam Review with lots of pictures and menus

MVPinBoynton

Thanks for the review and photos. We will be on Westerdam in December and it's been a while since we sailed on HAL. I appreciated the menus as my husband is a picky eater and I always like to know in advance what to expect.

Very nice indeed. Lovely. Thank you so much.

May I impose to ask if you would be willing to share some of this with halfacts.com for he website for people to access for a very, very long time.?

If you are so inclined ( and it would be delightful) please email pictures@halfacts.com (or hit the link for the email in my signature) to grant permission or to send selected photos and info.

Thank you so much again for a wonderful review.

Very nice indeed. Lovely. Thank you so much.

May I impose to ask if you would be willing to share some of this with halfacts.com for he website for people to access for a very, very long time.?

If you are so inclined ( and it would be delightful) please email pictures@halfacts.com (or hit the link for the email in my signature) to grant permission or to send selected photos and info.

Thank you so much again for a wonderful review.

Absolutely! I had planned to email you after I finished the review. I will check with you on what you want.

Edited by MVPinBoynton

Absolutely! I had planned to email you after I finished the review. I will check with you on what you want.

thank you so much:D That is so kind of you. Your pictures are absolutely fabulous.

Really breathtaking and I know they would be such a help to so many.

Thank you.:D

I would love to know how one gets on early to take pics. If that's a question I shouldn't ask on the boards, feel free to email me (in my signature).

I don't have your talents but I would love to take a shot at it for the website if nothing else.

thank you again so much:D

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are going on the Westerdam March 29 (in fact, staying in 7045, which you featured so very well in the photos). Our friends, who are also going along, have never been on a cruise before, and they will undoubtedly love to see these! In fact, we put your link on the March 29th Westerdam roll call!

I would love to know how one gets on early to take pics. If that's a question I shouldn't ask on the boards, feel free to email me (in my signature).

I don't have your talents but I would love to take a shot at it for the website if nothing else.

thank you again so much:D

I have the same question. I would love to know how that is arranged.

Is it because you have a blog?

We were on the same cruise (though not on the roll call) and really enjoyed it. It was our 5th or 6th cruise on Westerdam. (I lost count.)

Glad to see Jimmy Maddox in the photo wearing the World Tour T-shirt - and the banner on the wall of the Piano Bar!

Shout out to Michael in the Neptune Lounge! :)

We were on the same cruise (though not on the roll call) and really enjoyed it. It was our 5th or 6th cruise on Westerdam. (I lost count.)

Glad to see Jimmy Maddox in the photo wearing the World Tour T-shirt - and the banner on the wall of the Piano Bar!

Had I not had a relatively popular cruise review website, I would not have been allowed to board early.

Fabulous photo blog! Glad to see Jimmy and his "World Tour" captured for eternity!

Thanks so much for a great blog on your recent adventure on the Westerdam.

We have sailed on her sister ship, the Oosterdam, a couple of times and are sailing on the Westerdam the first cruise out of drydock.

I'm looking forward to seeing the art on board. I recently found a coffee table book at a local thrift store called "The Art of Cruising - Fine Art and Antiques of Holland America Line". Great photos and a very interesting read.

Thanks again.

Rockfan2

Sportsquestion : anybody knows if there is a pingpongtable on the Westerdam?

On my last HAL cruise Statendam had a mini tennisfield on the other side of de basketfield what about on the Westerdam?

Thanks for the info.

looking foward to our 3 week cruise in November on Westerdam.

Greetings,

Linda:)

Sportsquestion : anybody knows if there is a pingpongtable on the Westerdam?

On my last HAL cruise Statendam had a mini tennisfield on the other side of de basketfield what about on the Westerdam?

Thanks for the info.

looking foward to our 3 week cruise in November on Westerdam.

Greetings,

Linda:)

Yes there is, I just didn't put the photo of it in the review. It is on deck 9 near the Lido bar.

Edited by MVPinBoynton

We have just published our review of our March 1 through March 8 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the HAL Westerdam. In addition to lots of photos of the ship and ports. We have also included on the "Menus" tab, copies of all the restaurant and bar menus; as well as food photos . The review is on our website http://www.thepreismans.com. Enjoy!

Great review and EXCEPTIONAL, exceptional photographs!