Celebrity Exclusive Excursion - Wow $$$$ Pricey

poffles

Has the Canadian currency slipped that much? :D

LOL ...if it has I'm glad my trip costs are locked in at CAD cost already and airfare booked and paid for ... holy crap! Also having the free drink package I will have to spend all my time drinking cause I won't be able to afford to do anything else. :p

I think you can wait till you're on board to book those excursions. I doubt they will be full.:D The thing is, will the child get $9,177.50 value out of this day at the exclusive spa?

Edited by YVR cruiser

I just checked this excursion in St. Lucia for next year's February cruise that I'm on and it appears the cost is only $8,268 for my sailing. Last month when I printed out the comprehensive list of excursions it was MUCH cheaper (I remember because I actually contemplated the excursion). In looking back at my printout, it stated (as of 2/24) that this excursion is priced to include up to 12 guests - I thought perhaps I could inquire in the roll call to get guests to join us (since there are only two of us). At that time on 2/24 - the cost was only $689 total! Hopefully it's a glitch in the system now...and it comes back down at some point!