Cruise ship in Istanbul June 2015??????

Bluebury

I need to be in Istanbul on 28th June 2015 from early morning until about midnight. So I thought that I would try to see if there was a cruise either starting on the Monday 29th June or finishing on the Saturday 27th June 2015. That way I could tag a cruise on to my visit. Even better would be a cruise ship overnighting on the Sunday 28th - that would be more than fantastic!

I have tried to look at some port sites but cannot see all the ships - is it too early for those sites to be updated?

Does anyone know whether there is a ship that meets my requirements? Other than that is there any way of finding what ship is going to be where next year other than looking through every ships itinerary for every cruise line?

I know that this seems an odd way of choosing a cruise and it might be that if a particular ship meets my initial needs then I still might not want to go on it - for any number of reasons.

Hope that someone can help

I need to be in Istanbul on 28th June 2015 from early morning until about midnight. So I thought that I would try to see if there was a cruise either starting on the Monday 29th June or finishing on the Saturday 27th June 2015. That way I could tag a cruise on to my visit. Even better would be a cruise ship overnighting on the Sunday 28th - that would be more than fantastic!

I have tried to look at some port sites but cannot see all the ships - is it too early for those sites to be updated?

Does anyone know whether there is a ship that meets my requirements? Other than that is there any way of finding what ship is going to be where next year other than looking through every ships itinerary for every cruise line?

I know that this seems an odd way of choosing a cruise and it might be that if a particular ship meets my initial needs then I still might not want to go on it - for any number of reasons.

Hope that someone can help

The only thing I can find is the Norwegian Spirit will be in Istanbul on the 29th of June from 0800-1900. The cruise doesn't start there, it's just one of the ports. It starts in Venice and ends in Barcelona.

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitingistanbulturkey-29jun2015.html

It's a little too early for some cruiselines 2015 summer schedules, so there may be others later.

HAL's itineraries aren't out yet and neither are P&O. Emerald Princess looks like it would be perfect. You could do the 7 day version or the 14. There's also an Azamara that would get you in on the 23rd

Edited by Cruise Junky