How many future cruises you have had booked at any time?

cruisinskier

Right now, I have 5 booked through April 2016. There is a B2B in there, so I guess it's really just 4 cruises, but I have 5 confirmation #s. :D

Nice! Now you need to update your signature ;)

Hi all. It has been an interesting couple of weeks for us. We already had a river cruise booked for this summer on Viking but then we started thinking of a cruise around Christmas with the kids...so we booked the Silhouette for Dec 2014.

Within days, friends called saying they had just booked the Summit for March 2015 and did we want to join them....so we booked that one too.

And after a day or so we thought a flight to San Juan was a long way to go so we booked the second leg of a B2B on the Summit in our same Aqua class cabin. Helps justify that long flight :D

Apparently the cruise bug bit us! We now have 4 cruises booked (counting the B2B as 2). And yes the free drink package may have influenced these decisions....

So it got me thinking, what is the most future cruises you have ever had booked at any given time?

We currently have 8 booked for the next year between RCI and X.

Currently I have 5 booked for 2015. I guess I'm a slacker compared to some of you:)

Carolyn

I'm REALLY a slacker, I've only got 4 booked...for now that is! And one of those sails this weekend, so then I will only have 3! But I know how to fix that! ;)

Crazy, but right now we have 13 cruises booked!

I think we have a winner...

Right now, I have the most at 3. I usually will book 6 months out, so normally, I will have only 1 cruise booked because i want to see how the year plays out before booking.

So on our last cruise, we booked our grandeur cruise over NYE, which is my first NYE cruise ever, and its already sold out supposedly.

And of course, on our honeymoon, we were going to do a cruise, so that's booked too, and then we decided to get married on a ship, so that's 3. Yeah, we planned the honeymoon first :rolleyes:

I broke the piggy bank and booked a few more..

Two months on Millennium this fall, two weeks in November, another eight weeks in the Caribbean in January and February, a Transatlantic and Mediterranean cruise in April and a short cruise in 2016 to start off the year... all on Celebrity. I haven't looked at the second half of 2015 as yet; I'll look at offerings while on board.

A total of 17 so far but I'm not addicted, honest.;)

Hello, my name is Solon and I have an addiction! There I said it. I think I need professional help according to my wife. But seriously compared to some of you, I think I might be normal.

Anyway, I am on one cruise leaving this Saturday for France, Spain, and Portugal. Then this August we will depart from Venice going to Athens, Kotor etc.

In October 2014 we will be on the Reflection from Rome to Miami (15 nights). That's it for this year, but next year it is up to Norway in August and then Rome to Israel in October 2015. Mmmmm..... I have nothing booked for April 2015. Will have to sort that one soon.

Seriously, this is probably the most we have booked at any one time. So I am not a professional booker. But did I mention that we already did the Caribbean twice earlier this year. :D Maybe I do have a problem!

I broke the piggy bank and booked a few more..

Two months on Millennium this fall, two weeks in November, another eight weeks in the Caribbean in January and February, a Transatlantic and Mediterranean cruise in April and a short cruise in 2016 to start off the year... all on Celebrity. I haven't looked at the second half of 2015 as yet; I'll look at offerings while on board.

A total of 17 so far but I'm not addicted, honest.;)

Hi Arno,

By chance is the "short cruise" the 1/05/16 Eclipse cruise? We booked it also. AMAZING price:)

We have cancelled our around the world set of cruises this fall and rebooked Caribbean cruises. MUCH easier to drive to the port. One of the cruises we cancelled was the Black Sea. Looks like it was a GOOD idea to cancel.

Tom

Retired US Navy, Did not want to cruise, Wife talked me into an Alaska Cruise in 2006 - I was HOOKED...

We just booked our 48th cruise.

Five scheduled from now to January.

Dennis & Sue

myticker.jpg

Edited by SC_Floaters

Hi Arno,

By chance is the "short cruise" the 1/05/16 Eclipse cruise? We booked it also. AMAZING price:)

We have cancelled our around the world set of cruises this fall and rebooked Caribbean cruises. MUCH easier to drive to the port. One of the cruises we cancelled was the Black Sea. Looks like it was a GOOD idea to cancel.

Tom

We cancelled our Century cruises from Singapore to Rome and made the same decision.. We can also drive to the port in 25 hours, about the same amount as flying to Singapore. Travelling through the Suez at this time also did not appeal to us. See you on Eclipse.

Seven at the moment- 5 this year and 2 in 2015.

Almost the same here except that we've already taken the first four this year, a B2B New Zealand/Australia in Feb and a B2B TA/Eastern Med in Apr. So in fact we only have three booked at the moment, a southern Caribbean in Dec and a B2B in April 2015 starting in Hong Kong and ending in Vancouver. Dang - that means after May of next year is a blank calendar. Hmmmm - wonder what is available? :)

Edited by geospyder

Been retired for 15 years, generally book two a year, something 3.

We have cruised so much and to some may places, on Princess, HAL, Celebrity, Cunard and NCL... we are having a hard time find an itinerary that we really want to do in 2015. Have nothing booked yet.

We have done the Carribean, Alaska, Hawaii,

TAs , the Baltic, the Mediterranean, the Mideast many times. Considering the Panamal channel on Cunard.

Been retired for 15 years, generally book two a year, something 3.

We have cruised so much and to some may places, on Princess, HAL, Celebrity, Cunard and NCL... we are having a hard time find an itinerary that we really want to do in 2015. Have nothing booked yet.

We have done the Carribean, Alaska, Hawaii,

TAs , the Baltic, the Mediterranean, the Mideast many times. Considering the Panamal channel on Cunard.

Personnaly, I never get tired of the Carribean, but I'm from Canada and I hate winter ;)

The most I ever had booked at one time was 5. That was in May before our Constellation cruise, and I'm now down to 4. We seem to take 2 a year now that I'm retired-- one out of Galveston because it's an easy getaway, and one a little more exotic. The only problem with having a lot booked is that all our RCI cruises are in suites, so that ties up a lot of money in deposits at $1,000 per cruise. We have our second Celebrity booked, but the deposit for AQ isn't as hefty as a suite.

Edited by Cindy
fix error

I am wondering what is happening to me:eek:....I am sailing on Reflection

in November and nothing else booked :rolleyes::confused:.......I know over the years

I have had several deposits down for other cruises but not sure what

happened........I actually just returned from a 5 day land vacation with

family up in Toronto....had a great time:) but I have to say, definitely

different than cruising!

I have no cruises booked in 2015..........yikes.:o