How many future cruises you have had booked at any time?

cruisinskier

Hi all. It has been an interesting couple of weeks for us. We already had a river cruise booked for this summer on Viking but then we started thinking of a cruise around Christmas with the kids...so we booked the Silhouette for Dec 2014.

Within days, friends called saying they had just booked the Summit for March 2015 and did we want to join them....so we booked that one too.

And after a day or so we thought a flight to San Juan was a long way to go so we booked the second leg of a B2B on the Summit in our same Aqua class cabin. Helps justify that long flight :D

Apparently the cruise bug bit us! We now have 4 cruises booked (counting the B2B as 2). And yes the free drink package may have influenced these decisions....

So it got me thinking, what is the most future cruises you have ever had booked at any given time?

Edited by cruisinskier

3, we book 2 a year, up to 1.5 yrs in advance.

Leaving on HAl's Neiuw Amsterdam on 4/6 pm a TA; booked X Sihouette out of Rome in October 2014; booked Star Princess Mexican Rivera out of San Franciso April 2015. Waiting for openings for fall 2015 and spring 2016.

I've currently got 4 booked, but I'm getting really ticked off about being shut out of the 123 offer which now apparently attaches itself permanently to one's onboard booking but didn't when I booked a few weeks ago. So some of those bookings might go away depending on how Celebrity responds to my concerns.

Linda

I currently have four booked. My original goal was to be more like my cruise friends and have at least three. I guess I like to over achieve. My next cruising goal is to do a B2B!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have 7! More than I ever thought we would have. Three in 2014. Two on Explorer of the Seas (1 Bermuda-Caribbean the other New England. The last one in Dec. on the new Quantum. And four in early 2015. Two on Jewel of the Seas and the other two on Summit. These are all back to back out of San Juan. We like to get out of Pennsylvania and the snow in February. Chris & Carl

There have been several different occasions where we've had 5 booked.

Only have 3 booked at the moment, and I'm feeling restless. Then again, we do have several additional land-based trips booked as well (A beach house in SC in May, Dominican Republic in July, Tuscany in October, skiing in CO in Dec) I guess I'll survive with just the 3 booked cruises. For now. :D

Apparently there are a few obsessed cruisers on this site :cool:

Lots of you have 3 or 4 cruises booked, a few with 6 or 7, and I believe 9 is leading so far. Awesome! I thought we were pushing it but we aren't even close to some of you.....;)

Currently have 4 booked. Will leave for a Caribbean cruise this weekend, and will make a new reservation while onboard for a Fall 2015 New England or European cruise. Still waiting to see those schedules.

The others booked are May 2014 - Baltics, Fall 2014 - Fjords and February 2015 - 12 night Circle the Caribbean.

We now have 6 booked, but that's pretty close to our norm. We have cruises over the next 15 months, but total time, we have more land based holidays coming up in the same time frame.

Staying home is never an option!

Kel:)

I am at the other end from most of you........I just went on a cruise

but I only have one booked:eek:.....November of this year. I have nothing

booked for 2015:rolleyes:

I am actually taking a land trip this summer...OMG:confused:

I am at the other end from most of you........I just went on a cruise

but I only have one booked:eek:.....November of this year. I have nothing

booked for 2015:rolleyes:

I am actually taking a land trip this summer...OMG:confused:

Hi Lois,

Sounds great to me! Where is your land trip taking you?

Enjoy!

Kel:)