Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

I just ordered this dress: http://www.tobi.com/product/51779-tobi-ever-so-scalloply-dress?color_id=70137 for my next cruise. If you are height challenged, this site carries shorter dresses.

Hi Rene......I saw your post somewhere about your weight loss/gain/loss ;)

You are doing GREAT. Hang in there...persevere....you will get there.

In the meantime...enjoy the weight you have lost so far and knock em dead on your cruise you have scheduled.:):o:) (LOVED the dress you posted somewhere also).

Edited by champagne123
zzz

I love reading this thread but don't really have much to contribute - until now! Years ago DH and I arrived on the U.S.A. side of Niagara Falls and took a walk across the bridge to the Canadian side - without passports. Canada would not let us in - and the U.S.A. would not let us back in :eek::eek:

Long story short we spent 2 1/2 hours in the border control office on the U.S. side pleading our case which pretty much went "we are just really really dumb Aussies". :o

Oh wow! I can totally see me doing that too. I will definitely remember to keep my passport in my purse.

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So, I don't need any more dresses. But, I've been searching for a great pair of navy blue pants and had not too much luck. CC had a 60% off clearance one-day sale, so I went and looked. Odd thing about CC, even in clearance, they seem to get in more stock! I have two pair of Whisper Flannel (I think they are called) pants, in beige and charcoal. They come in heathered navy but were out of my size. This time around the navy was in stock.

Well, since part of the sale was free shipping if you spent $50 I certainly couldn't just get the pants, now could I?

Long story short, this is on it's way to me, keeping the pants company in the package. sigh..........

kismetdress_zps7b80123c.jpg

Well, since part of the sale was free shipping if you spent $50 I certainly couldn't just get the pants, now could I?

I am a sucker for free shipping promotions, too. Why pay for shipping when you could have more clothes instead?! :D

I love the dress, by the way!

Edited by kellane

LoL Amy! Love your logic! The dress is really pretty!:)

So, I don't need any more dresses. But, I've been searching for a great pair of navy blue pants and had not too much luck. CC had a 60% off clearance one-day sale, so I went and looked. Odd thing about CC, even in clearance, they seem to get in more stock! I have two pair of Whisper Flannel (I think they are called) pants, in beige and charcoal. They come in heathered navy but were out of my size. This time around the navy was in stock.

Long story short, this is on it's way to me, keeping the pants company in the package. sigh..........

kismetdress_zps7b80123c.jpg

This morning I had Walt take my picture with my new Coldwater Creek Gold Sequin Dress on. This will definitely be coming on the next cruise.

bbf00d87-71bf-4fc3-a36c-b1707cee9158_zps4648a471.jpg

Lisa

ok I adore the gold dress. Love that it has sleeves as I am always cold on the ship!

I saw that on the news about Coldwater. We have one in our town. I can never find anything in the store but I can fit their dresses online. Haven't found anything in a while from them though.

I've looked online and can't seem to find out if Coldwater Creek is closing just the stores or everything. I'm hoping they are restructuring to keep the online business. I've bought a few items online over the years but the only luck I've had in a store was 2 years ago in Florida when I got a dress and a t-shirt.

Dh wants to hop over the border for his upcoming birthday weekend. Guess I better check out store locations for a last look.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by KandCsailing

I've looked online and can't seem to find out if Coldwater Creek is closing just the stores or everything. I'm hoping they are restructuring to keep the online business. I've bought a few items online over the years but the only luck I've had in a store was 2 years ago in Florida when I got a dress and a t-shirt.

Dh wants to hop over the border for his upcoming birthday weekend. Guess I better check out store locations for a last look.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

I was in their Christiana, Delaware store on Sunday and the salesperson told me the entire business was being dissolved. Very sad!

KK

Finally got pics of two of my dresses. Sorry, but black-on-black photos didn't work incredibly well. The "formal" is from my daughter's 2006 winter formal (never underestimate the power of a good LBD, right?). The white dress was on clearance at Kohl's. I bought it prior to the weight loss, so it's a size 10 dress on a size 6 body, but it still worked!

Scan0002.jpg.874b796a89419a4090cbe7cb241cf50d.jpg

Scan0001.jpg.7d0cc489d1c0b9100d9c164b5af9a900.jpg