Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Let's try this again. The white dress for our anniversary dinner was a little big (bought it pre-weight-loss), but it worked. Clearnace at Kohl's. The pink is basically the same, clearance at Old Navy (I think still available), and the blue came from Maurices - perfect for a lazy day drinking rum at the pier.

IMGP0206.jpg.8113501c6a9259beae7c8e67508f40e6.jpg

Scan0010.jpg.25fc814ddea3a7a8fbbdb0a4153034ad.jpg

IMGP0266.jpg.11e59c114552561fb697fc7cca4db4e9.jpg

I have been lurking on this forum for over two years. I have enjoyed looking at all the awesome dresses and I wanted to contribute a little. This is from the first formal night on our Spring Break Disney Fantasy cruise. This is my first attempt to post a picture. I hope it isn't too large or too small.

DisneyFantasy024.jpg[/url]

Wow..lurk no more! Love your dresses here..Love all the photos! Thanks for posting!

Michelle

I have been lurking on this forum for over two years. I have enjoyed looking at all the awesome dresses and I wanted to contribute a little. This is from the first formal night on our Spring Break Disney Fantasy cruise. This is my first attempt to post a picture. I hope it isn't too large or too small.

I love this picture and you all look stunning. Thanks for posting all of the pictures! And as Michelle said, lurk no more. Welcome to the thread. :D

Lisa

Let's try this again. The white dress for our anniversary dinner was a little big (bought it pre-weight-loss), but it worked. Clearnace at Kohl's. The pink is basically the same, clearance at Old Navy (I think still available), and the blue came from Maurices - perfect for a lazy day drinking rum at the pier.

Love your dresses and congratulations on the weight loss.

Lisa

Very Nice & Belated Happy Anniversary! We had one on March 30th also....I find alot of things at Kohls too :)

Michelle

Edited by Princessmich

Love all of your dresses, but this is my absolute favorite. Well this one and the one you bought in Nassau. Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Well, I would say you succeeded -- with both the photo and the lavender dress! Va-va-va-voom! You go, girl!