Cabin question.

I don't know if I did the right thing by booking a interior for 4 people on enchantment of the seas. We did kids sail free so we are paying 1300 for a 2000 dollar cruise which is nice. But I know the rooms are much smaller on royal caribbean than on carnival. So any input on it would be nice

We did 4 to a cabin for a couple of years until the kids were 10 and 12. If you are active and not in the room much then it's not bad but after having started to get two cabins there is no way we would ever put all 4 of us in one cabin again unless it was a JS.

We did 4 to a cabin for a couple of years until the kids were 10 and 12. If you are active and not in the room much then it's not bad but after having started to get two cabins there is no way we would ever put all 4 of us in one cabin again unless it was a JS.

exactly right. it does work for a while.

hi, are there any kids? or all adults. personally I think 4 in an interior is awful crowded. O know people say that they don't spend much time in their room but the time you spend there is way too small. maybe a sale will come and you can upgrade for not much more money. (fingers-crossed):)

Yes we always get 2 cabins. But the kids are older we just got back from a 7 night cruise and we really only saw the kids on shore they made friends and were always out

another factor is it's only a 3 day cruise. I could upgrade for 500 but I'm not sure about that

For this short of a cruise - I think I would deal with it - and I hate insides even for the 2 of us - did it once - never again - but everyone likes something different - I don't think Id pay $500 more for such a short trip.

There are three Interior Staterooms - Family (260 sq ft), Large (145 sq ft), and Standard (136 sq ft). DW and I did the standard on Grandeur (same size). I'm hoping you went for the Family.

What is the capitol of Philadelphia? P

For this short of a cruise - I think I would deal with it - and I hate insides even for the 2 of us - did it once - never again - but everyone likes something different - I don't think Id pay $500 more for such a short trip.

We have never had a inside but it's just a weekend getaway

On my very first cruise, we shared 4 people in an inside cabin on NCL for a 6 night cruise. Was it crowded? Yes. Did anyone have privacy? No. Was it still a great cruise? ABSOLUTELY! The only real issue that we ever encountered was 4 people trying to share one bathroom, but there are plenty of bathrooms everywhere on the ship. I showered in the spa to free up the shower for the other 3 people. Are you the type of people who want to sleep late in the mornings, have breakfast in bed, watch TV in your cabin, or otherwise spend a lot of time in there? If so, maybe sharing 4 to a room isn't a wise choice. However, if you intend on spending most of your time out of your cabin, then I say go for it! Take the money you're saving on the cabin and do some great shore excursions, eat in some specialty restaurants, or buy yourself something that you would never spend money on at home.

Edited by Kroozen

It's a 3 night cruise on an older ship in an inside. Frankly, I wouldn't pay anymore than 1300 including tax. Check for price drops daily and you might be able to upgrade to a larger cabin for a small fee if they let you keep the kids sail free deal.

Edited by royalcruz

It's a 3 night cruise on an older ship in an inside. Frankly, I wouldn't pay anymore than 1300 including tax. Check for price drops daily and you might be able to upgrade to a larger cabin for a small fee if they let you keep the kids sail free deal.

Have you been on that ship. Is it worth it? Now I'm getting nervous I believe the prices are high because it's 4th of july

If you can choose your cabin location, pick something that will make it easy to get to the gym/spa area locker room. As Kroozen suggested, if one or two of you can shower in the locker room showers, it'll make getting ready for dinner much easier..

Why are you letting everyone get you worked up. You are going on a cruise! Sure, it might be tight. But it won't kill you! :D Go in to it knowing the cabin is going to be tight and you won't be disappointed.

You might have to plan and get ready in shifts. Or, like others have suggested, have one or two us the spa showers to get ready.

You didn't say how old the 3rd and 4th passengers are. That will make a huge difference for space too!

We have always cruised with all 4 of us in a room, from inside to balcony & never had an issue. Most recently was an 11 day Med & the boys are 15 & 17. I really don't understand why people think it's such a big deal. Is it close quarters yes, but a big deal no, especially if it means I can afford to cruise

While I get the points about it being a bit tight maybe, there are so many things to do around the ship and so many places to hang out. You get the same food at the eateries, and the same shows, so if you look forward to all the fun things you will be enjoying, I hope you will find yourself looking forward to the trip. There are lots of people that sail four to a room, so it can't be all that bad, seriously.

It depends on your priorities. We have some friends that have a set amount they will not spend more than, but we are more limited with time, so we like to go for the big balcony rooms and spend more time there.

Don't let other people's opinions spoil your anticipation. Check out the rest of the ship online and in reviews and you will hopefully get excited about the trip. If you really can't see yourself being happy with the cruise, then go ahead and cancel, but it sounds like you were happy with the price originally. I reckon you will have fun. :)