2016 Schedule - Now Available on Azamara's Website (May 8, 2014)

JVNYC

I wish I had a sneak-peek for you. The suspense is building...much like waiting for the smoke to appear when a Pope has been named!

or the child's little voice

"has he been yet" each morning in the run up to Christmas :D

Hi Bonnie. Just wanted to check-in...is the 2016 schedule set for release tomorrow? Would you happen to have a sneak-peek for any of us? Haha... :)

Yes, a sneak peek would have been nice. Bill often arranged that for us in previous years, but it wasn't meant to be this year. Sadly, I'm not surprised.

At any rate, it seems the itineraries are loaded on the website. It's just up to Azamara to push the button and allow us to view them.

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Andy. I called Azamara this morning and they advised the schedule is out and "live" but they said they can't send a PDF of the new itineraries and that the website doesn't have anything listed and no idea when it will be updated

Hmmm, that just seems odd. I would think today would have been a big deal and there would have been some promotion of the new deployment.

Azamara Reservations said they have no idea of when the website would be available to view....she even said possibly next week??

Bonnie, any info?

Thanks.

Just spoken to Azamara and seemingly there will be no ship in South America in 2016 which is disappointing as I'd hoped to do the Antarctica cruise if they'd offered it again.

That means again no Amazon River.

Hi Everyone,

Just tried searching a few 2016 dates on the Azamara site. Not sure if it's complete, but some are coming up now !

Nice to see that Azamara has bumped up their Caribbean presence in 2016, especially vs. very limited offerings in 2015, which I believe is one Journey Caribbean sailing from Miami in December 2015.

Here's what I'm seeing in the Caribbean for 2016 :

Two 10 night sailings RT Miami - March 2016 (Journey)

One 12 night sailing RT Miami - November 2016 (Quest)

One 9 night sailing - RT Miami - December 2016 (Quest)

One 8 night christmas sailing - Mia - Sju - December 2016 (Quest)

One 8 night new years sailing - Sju - Mia - December 2016 (Quest)

Figures. Now that I have no interest in sailing with Azamara, they'll have more Miami options. Oh well, perhaps I will feel differently in the future. As I always say.... never say never !

Edited by Host Andy

Looks like they are all posted now! :)

Unless you go through each sailing date, it's tough to know if the list is complete. In past years, I'd post a document which listed each ship in date order. This was much easier than going through each sailing, and I'm not about to spend a large amount of time researching the list that extensively.

At the very least, it's probably the bulk of their deployment.

Everything is now posted on Azamara's website for both the Journey and Quest. I must say I am very disappointed since there is nothing that really jumps out and grabs me - looks like the same old stuff with the exception of Australia/New Zealand - was disappointed in the 2015 sailings and was hoping that 2016 would look better, but that did not happen.:(:(:(:(:(

Yes, the 2016 Azamara Journey & Azamara Quest itineraries are posted on our website, and all are available to book! (Click on each link to see the whole year at a glance.)

p.s. I see many of you beat me to the punch...I've been in meetings all afternoon :(

Bonnie, believe it or not I got an e-mail from Azamara announcing the new 2016 itineraries. Talk about hot off the press.:D You might want to go over the list though as there are a few mistakes with the West Indies voyages not listing that Miami as the port of embarkation.

Edited by dln929

Bonnie, believe it or not I got an e-mail from Azamara announcing the new 2016 itineraries. Talk about hot off the press.:D You might want to go over the list though as there are a few mistakes with the West Indies voyages not listing that Miami as the port of embarkation.

been on phone with them for OZ.. booked my cabin. no email here but TA got one.

looking at europe too.:D

Nice to see a return to an intensive Sicily (four stops!) cruise plus a lovely long day in Malta on Quest in early October 2016. We did a similar cruise on our first Azamara venture in 2012 and thought this itinerary was both unique and wonderful. On that cruise, we also stopped in Salerno, so we were able to visit Paestum easily by train for the day.

The weather is wonderful in the Mediterannean at that time of year.

Edited by CintiPam

Just spoken to Azamara and seemingly there will be no ship in South America in 2016 which is disappointing as I'd hoped to do the Antarctica cruise if they'd offered it again.

Hello EnglishLee,

Why don't you join us on the January 10, 2015 voyage when the Journey visits Antarctica & Falklands?

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/view-cruise-itinerary/17-night-antarctica-and-fauklands-voyage_JR17F001-1420866000

Unless you go through each sailing date, it's tough to know if the list is complete. In past years, I'd post a document which listed each ship in date order. This was much easier than going through each sailing, and I'm not about to spend a large amount of time researching the list that extensively.

At the very least, it's probably the bulk of their deployment.

I noticed that too. I assume eventually they will have the PDF list.

Figures. Now that I have no interest in sailing with Azamara, they'll have more Miami options. Oh well, perhaps I will feel differently in the future. As I always say.... never say never !

Surprised. Why? (Aside from the limited Miami departure options)

There is a large gap in Journey's published schedule from April 20, 2016 until May 24th. Wonder if the gap is for charters or long over due dry dock & overhaul?:confused:

I wouldn't think they would dry dock that time of the year...that's a busy travel time. :confused: :confused: