Who/Where Should We Send Letter ?

Hi everyone - need your help. :)

Back in December , my DH and one of his best friends from High School, talked about a 50 year High School Reunion - they decided that a great reunion would be to take one of the 3-Day Princess "Get-Away" trips - Los Angeles-Ensenada-Los Angeles - (The High School is in Southern California, and several classmates still live in California.) Anyway - that very night - we booked (using the on-line discount broker that we have used for the last 20 years) - our favorite Aft Suite for the March 2015 cruise.

A few days later - the friend (who took on the task of being "Group Coordinator") contacted Princess, told of the plans, and introduced himself. A Group Cruise Vacation Planner assigned us a "Group Code" - and advised that classmates booking the Reunion Cruise should contact him at Princess - and cite the Code - to receive "group discounts". The friend told the Princess Rep that we had already booked our suite - the Rep looked up our Booking, and advised our friend that since we were Elite - and had already had a booking in place "no problem adding our booking to the Reunion Group" - the Rep then handled the booking of our friend - (booking him into the balcony right next to our suite.)

Anyway - more of the long story shortened (!) -

My DH and I took on the task of heading up the group compiling a list of those classmates who had booked the trip. (Assisting the group coordinator - who advised Princess of our new-found "assignment") I contacted our new Princess Rep (oh yeah, in the meantime, our Group was given a new/different "Vacation Planner").....this new planner "cannot send this list since we booked through a different agency (i.e. not through Princess) - and she will not include our booking in the "group"

We really don't care about whatever "group discount" Princess will offer the rest our our classmates (those in the (official) group) - but it sure doesn't seem like we should be excluded from being on the Princess Listing - and be provided access to that "list" (we really need to be able to help our friend with this huge task !)

Who do you recommend we write to/contact ?

THANK YOU !!!

Thats one of the reasons why we don't use a PVP due to their short stays at that position.
Same here. I never book directly but rather use a discount TA. They put groups together seamlessly without your needing a coordinator. No fuss, no worries and you have an advocate.

Same here. I never book directly but rather use a discount TA. They put groups together seamlessly without your needing a coordinator. No fuss, no worries and you have an advocate.

Well, I guess it's a little late for that now !!

We were hoping that if we got enough sign-ups, Princess would let us have a gathering up in Skywalkers (and they would provide a bar-tender and photographer)

On second thought - is it too late ?? (to change to a TA ?)

Well' date=' I guess it's a little late for that now !!

We were hoping that if we got enough sign-ups, Princess would let us have a gathering up in Skywalkers (and they would provide a bar-tender and photographer)

On second thought - is it too late ?? (to change to a TA ?)[/quote']

Here's what you do...Contact the Princess Rep for your ship and provide them with your name, booking number, day & time for your event, and number of people that you expect. They will contact you to confirm your request.

If your interested to invite other officers, after the 1st of the month the Princess Rep can provide you a list of the primary officers.

I have organized meetings on Princess before and you have any questions please email me at trbarton743@aol.com.

Tom:)

There is no certain number for the M&G's. No photographer but you could ask the photo mgr at the photo gallery if they would supply one.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I was going to suggest that you transfer your booking to a TA. Princess is good about letting you do that up until final payment. Would love to suggest one for you but get in trouble for doing that on CC.

Hi Karin,

I see you have a cruise coming up, family time once again? Have a great trip, hope to run into again one day onboard a Princess cruise. Say hello to John for us.

Christine &Tom

YES...Give a letter to the photo department the day you board and ask for a photographer for your group. A tip...Have the photographer arrive 30 minutes after the start of your event to insure most of your people are there. I also pop by the photo desk to confirm that they are sending a photographer. Leave your letter at the photo desk, not at the pursers desk.

Tom:D

YES...Give a letter to the photo department the day you board and ask for a photographer for your group. A tip...Have the photographer arrive 30 minutes after the start of your event to insure most of your people are there. I also pop by the photo desk to confirm that they are sending a photographer. Leave your letter at the photo desk, not at the pursers desk.

Tom:D

Thank You !!