Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

one more Pete. 13101, please. Can you tell me square footage, couch situation, and bed/tub combo?

Thanks in advance so much! Not entirely thrilled with the overhand, but I ~do~ like shade on the balcony anyways.

This is a standard size 192 sq ft with a 42 sq ft balcony, It has a connecting door to 13099. So as it is not marked as having any type of sofa bed i would expect it to have an ordinary sofa.

I'm sorry I do not have any info on bath/shower combos

Bret (cruiseguyinorl) may be able to answer that for you

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I'm sorry, but when they closed your thread i though your valuable information and images would be lost so i saved some of them elsewhere in case it was pulled completely

If you care to look at posts

You will see that I credit your images to you

this one slipped through the net

Pete

I see.

Thanks for saving them for that purpose.

I will continue the review in a new thread with pictures tranferred from the vandalized thread and hundreds more pictures of the Divina.

I see.

Thanks for saving them for that purpose.

I will continue the review in a new thread with pictures tranferred from the vandalized thread and hundreds more pictures of the Divina.

May I suggest that you do abridged versions that just show images of the different types of balcony, I had intended to start a thread called "cruisetrail's abridged version ; balconies" with a follow up on cabin interiors, with images and just basic info to go with it and non of the fluff.

At the moment I'm trying to sort out two daughter's weddings, one in three week's time and the other shortly after that, so hadn't got round to it yet I'l not get any change out of £40,000 ($67,000) which tends to keep your attention!!

I feel sure that it would be well received; or, I coiuld go ahead and do it whilst you toil on with your Tome.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thank you, but .... let me take care of my pictures myself. :)

That will be the most detailed review and it will be well received.

You will like it.

Thanks again.

Go ahead and start another one so they can close it again. On your last attempt you must of been the only one on the ship because you never saw anyone else on board. STRANGE!!!

Thank you, but .... let me take care of my pictures myself. :)

That will be the most detailed review and it will be well received.You will like it.

Thanks again.

If I were a betting Man I could make fortune based on the old proverb "Pride comes before fall"

I'll now stand back and watch with interest, I just hope you can stick to facts and not put personal interpretations and misguided opinions in the narrative and so detract from what does have some very useful infromation buried within the rest of the diatribe.

I'm not looking forward to saying "I toid you so". But:-

" I Told You So"

Pete

Edited by Skier52

cruisetrail:-

Skier52, why do you repost my photos with URL address changed as if they were yours (!?) and with no credit to the author (post 219)?

I'm sorry, but when they closed your thread i though your valuable information and images would be lost so i saved some of them elsewhere in case it was pulled completely

I see that my concern has been fulfilled and now since yesterday the thread has been pulled.

You didn't ask for it yourself , did you?

I also noticed that you had removed some of the images before establishing the facts; a fit of pique perhaps, such a shame to lose a valuable sourceof information.

There is a saying in the best management books "Act on the Facts"

which might be useful for to to take note of, if you want to have your tome well received

Given the amount of effort you undoubtedly put in it would be in the interest of the forum if you were a litle less arrogant and accept that if you stick to facts and don't pad it out with extraneous verbage everybody, yourself included, would benefit.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I see that my concern has been fulfilled and now since yesterday the thread has been pulled.

You didn't ask for it yourself , did you?

I also noticed that you had removed some of the images before establishing the facts; a fit of pique perhaps, such a shame to lose a valuable sourceof information.

There is a saying in the best management books "Act on the Facts"

which might be useful for to to take note of, if you want to have your tome well received

Given the amount of effort you undoubtedly put in it would be in the interest of the forum if you were a litle less arrogant and accept that if you stick to facts and don't pad it out with extraneous verbage everybody, yourself included, would benefit.

Pete

Well said Pete!!

If you don't mind, may I throw in cabin 10137 for a quick review from you with dimensions. Just excited about it all

Thanks

This is a standard cabin 192 sq. ft with a 42 sq ft balcony. it does have a connecting door throught to 10135, and being on deck 10 the shadow from the deck 14 overhang should have little or no effect on the balcony.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Based on the info I have, the following cabins (suites/YC not included) have bathtub/shower combos:

8112 8113 8114 8115 8116 8118 8119 8120 8121 8122 8123 8124 8125 8126 8127 8128 8129 8130 8131 8132 8216 8218 8220 8221 8222 8223 8224 8225 8227 8229 8234 8235 8236 8237 8238 8239 8240 8241 8243 8245 9128 9130 9131 9132 9133 9134 9215 9219 9221 9222 9223 9224 9225 9226

I find this funny because even some of MSC's own staff were not aware of this. Anyway, please use it only as a guide as I don't want to be yelled at if you don't get a tub. ;)

Bret

Edited by cruiseguyinorl

We stayed on the 9th and and our friends - on the 10th (both even #s). Room was exactly identical (same layout & footage) but 10th was higher category. The difference? Bathrobes.

hi

we were in cabin 9131 (April 2014 cruise). There were no robes, but I asked the steward and he was very happy to bring us some. We also thought there would be a sofa (as the photos did show them), no sofa...that's ok, cause there was a nice bath :D

• 4 weeks later...

I treated my daughter and son-in-law to 11086 as an anniversary present....can anyone please let me know it's dimensions? It's a B2 and on the deck plans looks like a good size balcony....thanks in advance....it will be son-in-laws first cruise and they are both excited :D

I treated my daughter and son-in-law to 11086 as an anniversary present....can anyone please let me know it's dimensions? It's a B2 and on the deck plans looks like a good size balcony....thanks in advance....it will be son-in-laws first cruise and they are both excited :D

the cabin is 192 sq ft (168 sq ft living space + 24 ft sq bathroom) the balcony is approx 90 sq .ft

Here is an image of the balcony I saved from one of Cruisetrail's deleted threads

balconysecondbigggestcorner.jpg

Pete