Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

There's a lot of talk about shade from the 14th deck overhang. I have one of the cabins on the 13th deck with minimal overhang.

Are we so sure that some element of shade isn't necessarily a plus? I mean, sun is great and all, but a bit of shade on a warm day doesn't sound so horrible?

True or am I missing something?

I currently have B2 cabin #11118 booked on the Divina. Does anyone know how this cabin/location compares to #10079 or #11067 in terms of unobstructed views, cabin/balcony size, noise, etc. Any insight/thoughts on pros/cons for these cabins would be appreciated. Thanks.

I currently have B2 cabin #11118 booked on the Divina. Does anyone know how this cabin/location compares to #10079 or #11067 in terms of unobstructed views, cabin/balcony size, noise, etc. Any insight/thoughts on pros/cons for these cabins would be appreciated. Thanks.

I given an answer on this thread

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2103053&page=2

Pete

You are correct 13178 is 148 sq ft with no sofa and a smaller balcony than 13180 is 191 sq ft and it does have a sofa.

Well I just saw all these inquiries about rooms so I thought I may as well ask about our room #13095 Riclop! Should we be worrying about noise from the deck above us?

Thanks,

Well I just saw all these inquiries about rooms so I thought I may as well ask about our room #13095 Riclop! Should we be worrying about noise from the deck above us?

Thanks,

In all probability the answer is YES

it's right slap bang under the middle of the water park so there are likely to be running feet, and sqealing kids in the day and sun loungers being dragged about early morning

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Hi...how would room 10016 rate...size/balcony? Location?

Thanks

It's a standard balcony size 192 sq ft (living 164; bathrom 24) Balcony 42 sq ft

IT HAS AN "IN-HULL" BALCONY (not the best ) ie it is steel not glass and is more like a large port hole

It's well forward so is a long long walk to the MDR, convenient for the theatre.

The balcony circled in red ( note:- not the one marked 9060)

fc832d0b-ad2b-4119-b436-7f3cacb8ed35.jpg

Edited by Skier52

Could you show me where 11080, 10220, and 13106...which would you suggest as best?

Thanks!

Here are the positions

Cabins:-

10220 A standard cabin 192sq ft , great views convenient for the lift to the Villa Rosa MDR, a medium walk to the central lift for the Black crab MDR and access to most of the public areas . Long way from the theatre

11080 Standard cabin great views. a long walk to either MDR easy to get to the theatre

13106 standard cabin set in the recessed part of the hull. views not as good as the other two. Badly affected by the deck 14 overhang which is good news if you prefer shade on the balcony , bad news if you like direct sunshine.

Will suffer from noise overhead of running feet , dragging sunbeds etc

MY order would be 11080; 10220 and then a long way back 13106

Reasons:- NOISE .views and the fact i don't have mobility problems.

3cabins.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52