Drinks package for TA if booked on board?

gordylad

TAs have been excluded from all of the recent 123Go and similar promos; no free beverage packages for the TAs.

(Minor exception were a few special offers open only to people booking in the UK for very specific sailings.)

Just booked a 2015 transatlantic on board on a B2B in South America and you can not get 123 go beverage package on any repositioning ,transatlantic or transpacific but it is good on another cruises for 214,215,216

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Would we be offered the free drinks package if we book a transatlantic onboard?

Thanks

To back up what others have already said, here is the "fine print" from the Offer.

To Qualify for the 123go! Shipboard Offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked on or after March 1, 2014 while you are currently onboard a Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, or Azamara Club Cruises vessel and must be a 3-night or longer cruise. Offer is only valid for Celebrity Cruises and cruisetours, excludes Celebrity Book & Go and Premium Vacation packages, Xpedition, Transatlantics and Transpacific cruises. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer is only combinable with a Cruise Now reservation that is booked while onboard and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited at time of booking. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are “Qualifying Bookings.” The first two guests in a Qualifying Booking may choose one of these options for all sailings: Classic Beverage Package for Two, Free Gratuities for Two, or Onboard Credit (“OBC”). The first two guests in the stateroom must select the same options. Limit of one Offer per stateroom. All guests in the stateroom must book while they are onboard. You must notify Celebrity of the option(s) at time of booking . Provide promo code CNBEV123go for Beverage, CNOBC123go for OBC, and CNGR123go for Gratuities. Classic Beverage Package for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $5 per serving; and spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $11.50 per person, per day which includes gratuities by contacting Celebrity Cruises. Beverage Packages: Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Each guest must provide date of birth by minimum 10 days prior to departure date.Free Gratuities for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines.Onboard Credit option is one per stateroom and the amount is based on the number of cruise nights: 3-5 nights $100; 6-9 nights $200; 10 nights or more $300. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. Trade: Group bookings that are named prior to the Offer Period cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.All Offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offers exclude interior staterooms. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, and are capacity controlled. Offers not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of cruisetours eligible for Offers based on number of cruise nights. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offers. Refer to Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions.

©2013 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships registered in Malta and Ecuador. 14037573 • 2/2014

Edited by gimletgal

Just booked a 2015 transatlantic on board on a B2B in South America and you can not get 123 go beverage package on any repositioning ,transatlantic or transpacific but it is good on another cruises for 214,215,216

The book-on-board 1-2-3 DOES apply to repositioning cruises. I was able to do this for next year's Century Dubai to Rome final sailing when I booked on board the Summit early in March.

The book-on-board 1-2-3 DOES apply to repositioning cruises. I was able to do this for next year's Century Dubai to Rome final sailing when I booked on board the Summit early in March.

I agree. No mention of "repositioning" in the fine print. I have friends who will be on that sailing as well, and they were also able to get the bev. pkg.

(I see you never figured out how to remove all of that space in your signature. Did you ever try just using the backspace key to get everything to move closer together? Just a thought - I know, way too simple! :D)

I was just on the Constellation. We received a flyer about onboard booking with 1-2-3 Go. When we went to talk to them we were told that Celebrity isn't including it on Transatlantics. Then he mumbled something about maybe some TAs would include it in their packages in the future, but none planned yet. So I'm not sure where he was going with that. All it did was make me wait to reserve. Not going until next spring anyway. If they would have included 1-2-3 Go we would have locked it in by booking.

I booked a Hawaii to Vancouver sailing for 26April 2016. It is classified as a "Hawaii" cruise, but still has 5 days at sea.... thus, it is not considered trans-pac. Got the drink pkg, plus $300 obc. I think I did well (plus I scored a C2 hump balcony!)

I booked a Hawaii to Vancouver sailing for 26April 2016. It is classified as a "Hawaii" cruise, but still has 5 days at sea.... thus, it is not considered trans-pac. Got the drink pkg, plus $300 obc. I think I did well (plus I scored a C2 hump balcony!)

Yes, that one seems to not fall into the transpacific category. We have the drink package too. I think the Sydney to Honolulu portion doesn't qualify

The transpacific Celebrity refers to must be the northern route ones - Vancouver/Seattle - Asia. The fares on the way to/from Hawaii/South pacific are high enough that Celebrity can afford to throw in the perk.