Specialty Coffee Card

Planmaam

That's it. I'm bringing my French press and my own coffee on the next cruise. I cannot do the in room coffee or the 'syrup' stuff at the buffet ! I MUST have my coffee all morning. If they don't do a coffee card, that is.

My DD and SIL cruised Princess in March n I bought her a coffee card. They both enjoyed it.

• 4 months later...

I'd definitely buy a coffee card if NCL offered one. $30 sounds about right to me. I love iced coffee as well as good hot coffee so I wouldn't have a problem using it enough to make it worthwhile.

I did buy the coffee deal on the one cruise we took on Carnival. I keep hoping that NCL will come around and offer one too.

Not even a Two Club Bid..

Your Carded..

On Princess and Carnival lines.

It works well on those lines . Even if you do not like the water you may give them your own bottles you brought too.

On ncl SHIPS.. i THINK WE HAVE TO SAY MORE SO THEY MAY LISTEN NOW. Having gone Public, now probably gobbling up the remainder in two lines they had partial ownership in too.

They are able to get great PR now if they announced a Coffee Card Fleet Wide..

Ask your Travel Agents, Agencies, NCL it self etc.. the more vocal us paying Cruisers say things they have to listen to us and shareholders as well.

Ask your Brokerages and Brokers on this..

With NCL tell them Selling 15 Cup Coffe Cards as Princess makes more revenues, more sales of other items, and MORE PROFITS! Ca Ching CA-CHING$$$

I can smell ~~~ that coffee brewing, pressing , and being poured/served more.. (|_|~~:cool::cool:

Edited by AAAAmerican

Medical ma'am, if you ask your steward he can get you a hot pot for your hot water. On a recent cruise I had asked for a coffee pot and received the hot pot. Took me a while to realize our steward knew what I was requesting as a coffee maker. Our travel friends are tea drinkers, so they were delighted to take the hot pot off our hands.

Even if you are inside or OV, if you ask nicely and early the first day you can usually get one.