CD Bob Drewes??

pacheco18

Not possible -- there are two Norwegian threads take the first one.

So weird, Paul. You were right. The first one had plenty of posts

Here is what i posted:

"We just learned that Bob Drewes will be our Cruise Director on an upcoming Oceania cruise and we know nothing about him EXCEPT that he once worked on NCL ships. Hoping some veteran NCL cruisers can tell us a little bit about him."

Let's see if anyone remembers him

I just still do not understand all the fuss about who is CD on any ship......you get who you get.

By the sound of the title he is the man who points the ship in the right direction.

Brian

And I do not understand the fuss about the drink packages or La Reserve.

But I do not minimize their importance to others.

Different things are important to different people.

Let's leave it at that.

Edited by pacheco18

I just still do not understand all the fuss about who is CD on any ship......you get who you get.

By the sound of the title he is the man who points the ship in the right direction.

Brian

Let's just say that there are some things that are more important than other things. That's why we have Rocky Road and Cherry Garcia!! No I think the Captain puts the ship in the right direction.:rolleyes: If you are a trivia fan, the CD is VERY important. And as Laraine put it, let's leave it! Arlene

Guess his paperwork has been filled out. LOL

Hope some of the O cruisers who return from Regatta will see this thread and post.

We board the Regatta Saturday. I'll let you know what's happening there when I get a chance. We have the full internet package so I might be posting from time to time. I don't do "live from" reports though.

We board the Regatta Saturday. I'll let you know what's happening there when I get a chance. We have the full internet package so I might be posting from time to time. I don't do "live from" reports though.

wonderful

thanks

Brian, I think maybe you were over-reacting. Don't get me wrong -- I happen to agree with you about the importance of the CD. We could care less.

But lots of people do care. As they care about other "perks".

I don't think you were being disparaged. Just my opinion!

Go with the flow, it's always easier.

It has seemed to me recently that it is the Trivia lovers who are more intent on who is the CD, and that can well be because the CD heads it up. Since we don't do Trivia (and I gather that you do not either), it's not important to us.

Mura

Brian, I think maybe you were over-reacting. Don't get me wrong -- I happen to agree with you about the importance of the CD. We could care less.

But lots of people do care. As they care about other "perks".

I don't think you were being disparaged. Just my opinion!

Go with the flow, it's always easier.

It has seemed to me recently that it is the Trivia lovers who are more intent on who is the CD, and that can well be because the CD heads it up. Since we don't do Trivia (and I gather that you do not either), it's not important to us.

Mura

Hi Mura

Of course you are correct but I like a little fun occasionally.

Brian

Guess his paperwork has been filled out. LOL

Hope some of the O cruisers who return from Regatta will see this thread and post.

Laraine,

Ted and I will be on the Regatta in 2 days (4/19) and I'll let you know who our CD and asst. are. We are expecting Dottie Drake and she is our very favorite O cruise director so we hope the info is correct.

Billie