Soda Fountain Value Card - Only available online?

silver81

Good Morning,

We departing at May 2nd from Venice with NA

Is the Soda Fountain Value Card 50$-for-25$ also available to purchase onboard or is it only available as prepurchase online?

Thanks a lot

Greetings from Germany

Phil

What I'm curious about if is I can have them refund 1 $50 beverage card (earned through our HAL rewards card) in exchange for 2 $25 soda cards.

You can certainly try. Not sure a regular bartender would do this. You might need someone higher up like the Hotel Mgr.

What I'm curious about if is I can have them refund 1 $50 beverage card (earned through our HAL rewards card) in exchange for 2 $25 soda cards.
About 4 years ago I turned in an unused $50 bev card for credit to my account, but it seems now the cards are being marked on the back as non-refundable, not replaceable if lost etc. It doesn't hurt to ask, but I think the answer will be "no". Ask at the front desk. Edited by jtl513

About 4 years ago I turned in an unused $50 bev card for credit to my account, but it seems now the cards are being marked on the back as non-refundable, not replaceable if lost etc. It doesn't hurt to ask, but I think the answer will be "no". Ask at the front desk.

That's what I figured, it can't hurt to ask. I won't be upset if they say no but I'll be happier if they say yes since we will be drinking more soda than alcohol. These are not promotional cards but actual purchases with my credit card points so they should be refunded if I don't use them by the end of the cruise.

Edited by sherilyn70

That's what I figured, it can't hurt to ask. I won't be upset if they say no but I'll be happier if they say yes since we will be drinking more soda than alcohol. These are not promotional cards but actual purchases with my credit card points so they should be refunded if I don't use them by the end of the cruise.

If you are sure that you will get a refund, just buy 2 $25 soda cards and don't use the $50 beverage card. It will all balance out in the end.

Of course, it will be easier if they will exchange them on the ship.

If you are sure that you will get a refund, just buy 2 $25 soda cards and don't use the $50 beverage card. It will all balance out in the end.

Of course, it will be easier if they will exchange them on the ship.

She has purchased the $50 bev card with HAL BarclayCard reward points. As I said, I don't think they are refundable in cash or points.

edit: i just went searching on the BarclayCard site terms and conditions and can't find it, but I'm sure I saw recently that the rewards are non-refundable.

Edited by jtl513

Just wanted to make sure you realized that you can purchase soda with your $50 beverage card. You'll get cans of soda using the beverage card. With a soda card, you will get fountain soda.

Just wanted to make sure you realized that you can purchase soda with your $50 beverage card. You'll get cans of soda using the beverage card. With a soda card, you will get fountain soda.

I prefer it from a fountain worth no ice. We drink enough pop that we also would get more benefit out of the half price glasses. We don't really drink much alcohol or premium coffees. I used to do a latte every morning but haven't been able to since I got cancer. I also can't do much alcohol because my pain meds (oxycontin) are more important.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by sherilyn70