Electronic Survey: Did you get yours?

kelmac

Did you receive a Guest Post Cruise Survey?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Did you receive a Guest Post Cruise Survey?

• Yes, we got ours.
    • No, we didn't receive one.

My wife and I disembarked the Century a week ago, but never received the new electronic survey. For those of you that have completed cruises in the past few weeks, did you receive a post-cruise customer survey?

Enjoy!

Kel:)

My wife and I disembarked the Century a week ago, but never received the new electronic survey. For those of you that have completed cruises in the past few weeks, did you receive a post-cruise customer survey?

Enjoy!

We went on Connie 3/31 to 4/5. I received survey around noonish on disembark day (completed at FLL while waiting for flight. Dh never received it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I asked a Celebrity rep why my wife recieves one in her email but I don't. Was told that only one per cabin is required, same as when they were issued on board.

She gets it as soon as the cruise is over and there is a one week window to complete it.

You may need to check your spam.

🌅🚢🇺🇸

We disembarked last month and got one in our room and then two in our e-mail - one the day we got home -- filled it out then got another one -- so 3 in in all. Guess we got yours.

I also got one from my TA -- so I was really surveyed out -- but glad they were asking for my opinions.

We got off the Century April 19th and never got ours. I really wanted a chance to give my thoughts so I am not happy. I do not understand why Celebrity cannot set up an online survey that can be accessed with your sailing date,cabin number and last name or some other identifying information.

I also think it is not fair to have only 1 survey per cabin. My sister and I cruised together this time, and while we love each other we don't always have the same opinions.

we just returned from infinity on april 14 and all three of us in cabin received a survey. We all had our separate emails in our online profile. that is critical as if they are not different they can't send you one.

We did two short cruises and I wondered why I only got the survey for one. Then I got a reminder email for the other one. Wondered, again, why I hadn't gotten it.

Looked in spam and there it was.

Have no clue why it got into my inbox twice but not the third time.

Never received ours for our March 30 Silhouette sailing. Not in spam either. Even started a thread directed to Celebrity monitors with the hope they would respond with a reason why we didn't receive one. No replies.[/QUO

Off REFLECTION yesterday around 7am and at home now. NO SURVEY as of yet. Have lots to say so hope it arrives.

Did everyone that didn't get one check their Spam folder?

First thing I did, was check to see if it was in the trash (Spam) folder. Seems like a glitch in Celebrity's delivery system?

By the way, this is not the end of the world, but I think it could become a problem down the road.

Enjoy!

First thing I did, was check to see if it was in the trash (Spam) folder. Seems like a glitch in Celebrity's delivery system?

By the way, this is not the end of the world, but I think it could become a problem down the road.

Enjoy!

How could it become a problem down the road? If they send an email and you don't respond (if it's something IMPORTANT), they'll call you.

Snit, if you have lots to tell them, I think there's a customer service dept. you can call. It's true that if you had issues which you mentioned on a survey, THEY would call YOU. But since you don't have the opportunity to fill out the survey, I definitely think you should call to ask to speak to customer service.

Come on back and tell us how it goes, ok??!! Anyway, I hope you feel like doing that. Good luck with it.

--May

How could it become a problem down the road? If they send an email and you don't respond (if it's something IMPORTANT), they'll call you.

I have an apple desktop computer -- there is no spam folder in my iCloud email system. Celebrity did not send me an email. A month ago I would have received a paper end of cruise evaluation survey; that is being replaced with an electronic email survey. I did not get one. Is it important? :rolleyes:

Enjoy!